Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Places in Passaic to eat

misteray

Post Mon, Jul 26 2010, 3:03 pm
My bosses are travelling to Passaic, NJ for a meeting and need some places to eat there. I found a list of "kosher" places, but the site doesn't specify what kashrus they are under. Can you please recommend eateries with good hechsherim (please specify, if you know) and good food?
Thanks!

cking

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 1:37 pm
HI, I hope it's not too late to reply...the places in Passaic that have good hechsherim (ie the Vaad of Passaic) are Prima Pizza (milchig restaurant with good pizza plus pasta dishes and soups/salads), Jin Glatt (Chinese) and a new restaurant called King of Delancey (meat/grill/schwarma). There aren't too many options here, as most people travel to Teaneck or Monsey if they want a nice meal out. Let me know if you have any questions...

misteray

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 2:23 pm
Thanks cking, but it is kinda late... They came back already, but I'll keep this post in mind if they ever go back there!

baseballmom

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 3:36 pm
cking wrote:
HI, I hope it's not too late to reply...the places in Passaic that have good hechsherim (ie the Vaad of Passaic) are Prima Pizza (milchig restaurant with good pizza plus pasta dishes and soups/salads), Jin Glatt (Chinese) and a new restaurant called King of Delancey (meat/grill/schwarma). There aren't too many options here, as most people travel to Teaneck or Monsey if they want a nice meal out. Let me know if you have any questions...

Food options are definetly limited in Passaic. There is also Jerusalem Pizza and Main Ingredient
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics