Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Baby crying

My child who is over 2 years now
cried alot as a baby and has a diagnosis / syndrome  
 21%  [ 4 ]
cried alot as a baby and is a typically functioning child  
 78%  [ 15 ]
did not cry alot as a baby and has a diagnosis / syndrome  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Chava Golar

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 3:49 pm
Please respond. Please answer the poll 1x per child that you have who is over 2 years old.
If your child has a dx or syndrome can you post what it is? the amother feature is enabled.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 3:52 pm
My dd yelled and cried because she couldn't talk yet.
BH fully normal (but it was scary).

But you can only answer once!

Chava Golar

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 3:54 pm
Oh well. How do I edit it? One choice is left out.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 4:17 pm
My dd cried whenever she was not in motion. If we could have had her attached to a roomba vacuum cleaner that would take her all over the house without ever stopping, she probably wouldn't have let out a peep, ever. She was totally normal...it was her parents who driven insane.

zigi

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 4:28 pm
amother wrote:
My dd cried whenever she was not in motion. If we could have had her attached to a roomba vacuum cleaner that would take her all over the house without ever stopping, she probably wouldn't have let out a peep, ever. She was totally normal...it was her parents who driven insane.

lol! that sounds like dd. I had her in the swing with the vacuum on. I was so happy when she got over the screaming stage.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 4:36 pm
My kids cried a ton until they were a year old but for different reasons. One did have a lot of sensory issues but by now is much better bh.

mindyme

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 7:07 pm
Chava Golar wrote:
Please respond. Please answer the poll 1x per child that you have who is over 2 years old.
If your child has a dx or syndrome can you post what it is? the amother feature is enabled.

Are you asking for a specific reason? What is your situation? If you post details, *we* could help better.

cuties' mom

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 9:19 pm
Ds cried a lot. He had eczema, food allergies, reflux and constipation and now has lots of sensory issues. Yds is not 2 yet, but he didn't cry a lot as a baby and he also had eczema, allergies, reflux and sensory issues. The difference is that this time around, I knew how to handle it.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 10:29 pm
ds cried a lot. He still has serious sensory issues.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 10 2010, 12:05 am
If you are worried get it check out. Trust your maternal instinct. Sometimes the doctor could shrug it off and it could be something. If you feel that is the case get a second opinion.

My baby was had a Heart Defect. As a newborn and young baby he was very sleepy.
When his heart defect was getting worse and causing him more symptoms at around 10-14 months he was very unsettled and always wanted to be held. I was not able to do anything when he was up. B"h he did sleep well.

A friend of mine a a newborn who cried a lot she went to the Dr. he said it was nothing. A few days later the baby ended up in the emergency room with a serious medical condition which will effect her for the rest of her life. She had to go though life threatening surgery at that time.

It could also be colic or something similar.

Chava Golar

Post Tue, Aug 10 2010, 9:03 am
Thank you all those who replied.

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Aug 10 2010, 9:10 am
My little boy is sensitive to noise... nothing wrong with him, but he does not like loud sounds and especoally not loud people. He cried more than the average baby, but that's ok. I hate loud people too. Sometimes when I am at the shuk and the guy selling fruit is yelling, I shush him as I walk by... or if I'm putting vegetables in a bag and the guy selling them is yelling, I say "Shh" and walk away without buying.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Aug 10 2010, 9:26 am
My ds was always cranky. I think because he was bored. We sent him to school at a little over a year and he was so happy there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics