Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
REAL Kallah Teacher

4ofus

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 2:59 am
My sister- in- law is engaged and looking for a kallah teacher that will give it to her straight and with all the facts. Can anyone recommend one in Flatbush or Manhattan (where she goes to school). Thanks!

Liba

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 3:55 am
13 years ago I was very impressed with Saposh in Flatbush as a kallah teacher. I still have my notes. Very Happy I imagine if you call the Saposh's store they would give you the number for their daughter in law the kallah teacher.

yo'ma

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 6:37 am
Liba wrote:
13 years ago I was very impressed with Saposh in Flatbush as a kallah teacher. I still have my notes. Very Happy I imagine if you call the Saposh's store they would give you the number for their daughter in law the kallah teacher.

I wonder if we were there together, I got married in June of 97 and went to her. LOL

joy613

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 6:43 am
Liba wrote:

I heard she's very good, is she the one who gives group classes?

Mommastuff

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 6:49 am
She gives refresher courses also. She teaches in a very tzinus way and answered any question I had.
I can PM you her number

Liba

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 7:26 am
yo'ma wrote:
Liba wrote:

I wonder if we were there together, I got married in June of 97 and went to her. LOL

Smile I got married January of the same year. I probably sat in your seat just months before you did. Smile

Liba

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 7:27 am
Hashem loves me wrote:
Liba wrote:

I heard she's very good, is she the one who gives group classes?

Yes, it was group classes and I thought she was good.

jewels

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 7:28 am
I also went to her- she was fantastic. Very straight forward and real!

4ofus

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 7:41 am
Thanks for all your replies. I went to her as well! I wasn't so amazed with her. Ca anyone recommend anyone else?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 7:47 am
I went to a great Kallah teacher in BP.
I also have a great list of Kallah teachers (list was given to me by a phenomenal teacher), some of which are in Flatbush. I will have access to it tonight. You may PM me.

Cookies n Cream

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 7:49 am
Mrs. Dvosha Karmel from Flatbush.
Pm me if you want the #.

YALT

Post Mon, Aug 16 2010, 8:15 am
Banana wrote:
Thanks for all your replies. I went to her as well! I wasn't so amazed with her. Ca anyone recommend anyone else?

I've never been to her, as I don't even live in that area. But there is a choson teacher here who is known to b amazing, and the reason is because he answers any question straightforward. It seems from the replies here that Mrs. Saposh is the same. Therefore, it depends on the group of girls. If there is even 1 girl in the group who asks the "interesting" questions, then you'll come out knowing alot. But if all the girls in the group are too shy to ask any questions, then you'll come out knowing just the basics.
The advantage of a group is that if a girl is too shy, she knows she'll get the answer by someone else asking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries