Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
5771 calendar

Liba

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 4:09 pm
I had "The Jewish Women's All-in-One Weekly Calendar" for 5770. It was published by Targum press.

It did not meet my needs. A calendar that stops Sept 1st with no where to put future appointments and no list of the dates of the yomim tovim in the fall is a FAIL in my book. I have to make a lot of my appointments six months in advance.

The size was fine, though smaller would be good too. I need room to write, Hebrew and solar dates, and yomim tovim.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I googled, looked through Eichler's website, and came up empty handed. I need something really really soon, a couple months ago actually.

Thank you!!

e1234

Post Fri, Aug 20 2010, 1:12 am
I printed from http://www.hebcal.com/ to write down future appointments.

it's very annoying that calendars only go until rosh hashana - they should at least show the month after

Liba

Post Fri, Aug 20 2010, 4:03 am
Smile I need to buy more ink for my printer, but I need something bound that I can carry with me easily and not lose pages.

Maybe I will find a friend or relative in the states to send me a L'kavod Shabbos or even better a Chaim Berlin calendar (which are sent out for free to people on their tzedakah lists). Those worked fine when we lived in the US. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics