Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
Wrong number

yo'ma

Post Mon, Aug 30 2010, 9:52 am
I brought my sewing machine to be fixed 4 months ago Exploding anger and they said it will be ready in 2 months. I still didn't get a call from them that it's ready, so I asked my cleaning lady to call them and ask them what's going on. I asked her because I can't speak spanish over the phone. Mind you, I could hardly speak spanish face to face Rolling Eyes . Anyway, I gave her my cellphone with the receipt because I was going on the computer and every time the phone is picked up, the internet goes down Exploding anger . It was before 10, so I told her not to call yet. A little after 10, the phone rings Mad , so I go and pick it up and who do you think it is? It's my cleaning lady LOL . She made a mistake with the number and instead of calling the printed number, which is their number, she called the handwritten number, which is mine. There went that idea of using my cellphone Confused LOL . Okay, it was funnier when it happened Wink .

clowny

Post Mon, Aug 30 2010, 10:34 am
Very Happy Very Happy Yeah thats funny!!

I had something like that too. I was with a friend at a judaica store browsing around. When I was finally done and the cashier was ringing me up already, my friend came to tell me that she put her cell phone down somewhere and cant find it so I should call her number. So I did that and looks like someone had already found it and brought it to the front desk. So Im standing face to face with the cashier holding my cell phone and calling my friends phone when all of a sudden I find myself being on the phone with the cashier.....He was happy to hear the lost phone ringing so he can return it to its owner, and on the other line is his customer who is standing right there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics