Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
No words....
1  2  Next

sleepwalking

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 4:32 am

Pale Pale Pale Puke Puke

I had to sick when I saw it.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 4:38 am
my gosh, I could not even watch the whole thing. that was completely nauseating Puke Puke Puke Puke

sunny90

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 4:56 am
What the... Puke Puke Puke Puke Banging head Banging head Banging head

ora_43

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 5:40 am
That's a lot of religious-based nationalism for people who hate Zionism so much.

What's funny is that they still think the Jews will end up with EY. "Free, free Palestine!... so that Mashiach will come kick the Arabs out and we'll have it all for ourselves."

Somewhat like Israel's friends among the evangelical Christian right, I guess.

Now what we really need is some Jews to dress up as Arabs and then go around joining in right-wing pro-Israel rallies. I want a picture of a keffiyeh-wearing dude waving an Israeli flag at Baruch Marzel's next march.

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 5:54 am
Puke Puke Puke Puke
Sick!!!!!!!!!!!

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 6:34 am
oh come on- at least tell us what it is before we start watching! I watched 5 sec and turned it off.

I don't have time for these nuts!!!

tweety99

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 7:10 am
its neturai karta at it again! why dont they just go and live in gaza?! wierdos....

Ruchel

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 7:15 am
Don't some already live in similar places? don't they have a guy in an Arabic council somewhere around there?

c.c.cookie

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 7:34 am
Ima2NYM_LTR wrote:
oh come on- at least tell us what it is before we start watching! I watched 5 sec and turned it off.

I don't have time for these nuts!!!

If you've seen 5 seconds, you've seen enough. More than enough.

faigie

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 7:47 am
Ever wonder what the erev rav looked like?

mama-star

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 8:04 am
disgusting.

couldn't even watch the whole thing.

mae1984

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 8:10 am
You shouldnt even post this, it means on youtube it will have all the hits of the curious imamothers

RachelB

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 8:13 am
I'm still trying to understand why they live in Israel.
Sick, just sick

watergirl

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 9:20 am
the worst part is how much fun they seem to be having, especially the little kids. Also, do they think this gives them protexia from the arabs who want to blow them up? "Jihad" applies to all Jews, even those who agree with them!

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 9:44 am
Honestly, what's sickens me the most is that they're singing all these 'holy' Hebrew songs. For some reason that's grating on my nerves. Don't take these words and twist it that way. Blech.

pina colada

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 9:48 am
really gross, where'd you even find this?????

sleepwalking

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 9:53 am
Someone sent it to me with the title: If you believe this, We don't need enemies....

Life's great: I had the same thoughts....

shlomitsmum

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 2:27 pm
tweety99 wrote:
its neturai karta at it again! why dont they just go and live in gaza?! wierdos....

Salut Thumbs Up

shosh

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 2:45 pm
My question is: Do they really understand the significance of that flag? What would happen to them if they drove into an Arab village by mistake? What happened to Vadim Norzezh and Yosef Avrahami when they did?

It makes me think of a story my Dad told me. Soon after WWII, Dad moved to London and stayed in a Jewish lodging house. One of the other tenants was a young Austrian Jew, totally secular. Dad said that it was eerie listening to the things he said about religious Jews. He could have been a Nazi. It horrified him that a Jew who had seen Hitler's atrocities sounded almost supportive of him. Now - this guy had an excuse. One cannot judge anyone who had been through something like that. Moreover, the very assimilated Austrian Jews were so far from Yiddishkeit that they had no idea what being a religious Jew really meant.

My other question here is, therefore, what's the excuse of this lot?????? Supposedly they are religious Jews and this younger generation have not been traumatised by a Holocaust. Yet it's the equivalent in my book of waving a Nazi flag ...

tweety99

Post Thu, Sep 02 2010, 5:03 pm
exactly! why dont we all go round wearing swastikas?! uch!!!
theyr trying to portray their point. but theyv gone far to far. I wish they would just keep their daft opinions to themselves! theyr only gonna cause more trouble!
they are dancing there as if its some simcha or something.. they are dancing to terrorism?!?!!
some people are just beyond words... Rolling Eyes
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links