Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
A mother's worst nightmare (spinoff)

amother

Post Wed, Sep 15 2010, 3:00 pm
I don't want to hijack the other thread, so I started a new one.
Stories like these fighten me to no end. They check out your house?! The amother who wrote the other thread said her house was clean and she was just giving supper. But what about when it isn't? My house is often a mess and supper isn't always ready on time. I consider myself a great mother. But what happens then?

amother

Post Wed, Sep 15 2010, 3:03 pm
http://fightcps.com/2010/04/09.....-you/

4th Amendment right- you are not obligated to let anyone into your home unless they have a search warrant.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 15 2010, 3:06 pm
No one is perfect. In most families there is a certain amount of what could confirm accusations of "neglect" or "abuse". But no one looks unless the family is reported, and then they are required to. It IS scary to be reported. Try never to be reported. I know too many stories about accused familes who were really just normal. This scares even lawyers.

campmommy

Post Wed, Sep 15 2010, 9:15 pm
It's easy to say to try never to be reported, but what about the story in the original thread? She didn't do anything! How about the time that 2 of my children needed stiches a month apart? They were both normal childhood cuts, but..... it made me nervous so we went to a different hospital. Mishpacha once had an article about how they expect you to watch your children and I thought some of it was so unrealistic. If you have a bunch of kids B"H there's a limit how closely you can watch each one and besides for that, even with one, you can't be overprotective - it'll hurt them emotionally!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics