Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Has anyone been to the "Lego store" in Manhattan?

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 11:28 am
I'm trying to figure out if I missed an obvious, great indoor 'chol hamoed' place to go, or is this not 'interesant'? Has anyone been to the new LEgo store in rockefeller center? they claim to have a play area and other fun stuff, is it any interesting?

ysydmom

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 11:37 am
I just called there, thanks for the tip, might go tom. it sounds like fun, you can build stuff there and do a lego design on the computer and then if you want they can put your design in a box and mail it so you can make it at home!

zigi

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 11:37 am
I was there. they had computers to play games and 2 tables with small legos that you can use to build. the prices there were pretty good also, if you want to buy something there,

fyi-fao shwartz doesn't have any play areas anymore they only have the big piano.

malkushrn

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 4:24 pm
It's really small, at the time I went the elevator wasn't working, it's the sort of place you're in and out of in about an hour, and I found prices to be really expensive.

avimom

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 8:20 pm
I went there. It was much smaller than I expected- dont expect to spend more than an hour. I found the prices (surprisingly) to be very reasonable- cheaper than toys r us even. We paid for a fill your own container (I think it was eight dollars) and we spent a while checking out all the different pieces to fill it up with. We had a good time...

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 8:33 pm
I haven't been to the Manhattan one but I've been to others, and they're quite small but cute.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries