Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Which sheitel would you buy for 1000-1500 Who would cut it

Mevater

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 1:49 pm
1. Which sheitel are more people happy with than others?

2. Whose cut in Brooklyn is timeless/stylish and easy to maintain?

lisaansell

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 8:17 pm
For that price range people seem to really like Tori Wigs. Another option would be Jolie Wigs. Her wigs are gorgeous. As for cutting I can't answer. I live in Los Angeles:)

mha3484

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 8:29 pm
My (reddish) kiki was 1500 a more common color is probably cheaper. My cut was also included in that price.

bigprincess

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 9:50 pm
I just got a Miri. It was 1400 with the cut in monsey.

lisaansell

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 10:01 pm
bigprincess wrote:

How is the Miri wig? I have heard about them? Are you happy with it? How is the quality of hair and scalp?

bigprincess

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 10:12 pm
lisaansell wrote:
bigprincess wrote:

How is the Miri wig? I have heard about them? Are you happy with it? How is the quality of hair and scalp?

It's great. The hair and scalp is great. The quality is also good. I like it better than my yaffa & venetzia.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 10:35 pm
MIRI all the way! They are gorgeous. A friend of mine actually sells them in Lakewood I know you said Brooklyn, but its worth the trip in! She is really really talented and knows all the new styles and is very easy to work with/deal with. I was at her house the other day and this lady was sitting in the chair wearing a wig It was the most stunning piece I ever sw and it was a Miri and she paid like 1200 for it I think. Stunning pieces. If I would be in the market for a new wig, I would definitely consider the Miri

lisaansell

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 11:13 pm
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
MIRI all the way! They are gorgeous. A friend of mine actually sells them in Lakewood I know you said Brooklyn, but its worth the trip in! She is really really talented and knows all the new styles and is very easy to work with/deal with. I was at her house the other day and this lady was sitting in the chair wearing a wig It was the most stunning piece I ever sw and it was a Miri and she paid like 1200 for it I think. Stunning pieces. If I would be in the market for a new wig, I would definitely consider the Miri

Sounds great! How would a Miri compared to a Shevy? Also do you know if it is virgin European hair?

bigprincess

Post Tue, Sep 28 2010, 2:55 pm
lisaansell wrote:
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:

Sounds great! How would a Miri compared to a Shevy? Also do you know if it is virgin European hair?

My sister has a shevy and it discolors very fast. I dont know if the hair is virgin European but you can ask the sheitel macher's they should know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels