Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
SKS hashgach?

leel

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 2:56 pm
Does anyone know anything about this hashgacha that
I found on treasures of the sea frozen flounder fish at sams club?

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 3:23 pm
leel wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this hashgacha that
I found on treasures of the sea frozen flounder fish at sams club?

This is what I found with a Google search:
http://www.skskosher.com/index.....id=57

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 3:29 pm
Ok. So the mashgichim look very frum. How does that help one know if they're reliable?

saw50st8

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 3:32 pm
DefyGravity wrote:
Ok. So the mashgichim look very frum. How does that help one know if they're reliable?

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

leel

Post Thu, Oct 07 2010, 8:09 pm
Anyone else?

rachel6543

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 3:27 pm
anybody have any updates on this kosher symbol? I'm waiting to hear back from my rabbi if this is reliable for frozen fish, but curious what others have heard. I thought I had heard several years ago it's not recommended by some, but can't remember where I heard that from.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 3:35 pm
rachel6543 wrote:
I thought I had heard several years ago it's not recommended by some, but can't remember where I heard that from.

Perhaps until you verify the accuracy of this, don't write it, as this may constitute lashon horah or rechilus and may be smearing a hashgacha unfairly.

zaq

Post Mon, Sep 01 2014, 1:10 am
It's probably safe to say that there is no hashgacha that is not "not recommended" by some rabbi somewhere, even if only because that hashgacha is in direct competititon with his own, so to claim that a hashgacha is "not recommended by some" is meaningless. Not recommended by whom? Name names.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 4:49 pm
Any updates ? On frozen tilapia..

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 4:55 pm
He is my relative. Super Chassidish if it matters.

We sure trust him. He’s been doing it for so many years and is very good in the field.

amother
Coffee

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 4:58 pm
rachel6543 wrote:
anybody have any updates on this kosher symbol? I'm waiting to hear back from my rabbi if this is reliable for frozen fish, but curious what others have heard. I thought I had heard several years ago it's not recommended by some, but can't remember where I heard that from.

So if you already know there’s been some questions about it’s reliability, plus it seems most of us haven’t heard of it, I’d say the best thing is to not use it… better safe than sorry.

amother
Coffee

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 4:58 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
He is my relative. Super Chassidish if it matters.

We sure trust him. He’s been doing it for so many years and is very good in the field.

You’re nogeah badavar so not exactly enough of an endorsement.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 5:57 pm
great that you are his relative...but who are you?? LOL. what chasidus is he part of?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen