Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
El Gaucho

Dini

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 5:49 pm
Any one tried this restaurant, was the food good, ambience?
http://www.elgauchoglatt.com/
please write only good PM me with the bad Thanks!

pepper

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 5:51 pm
I've been there twice and had a great experience both times. food was great, ambiance good and staff and owner were really nice and helpful.

yo'ma

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 7:40 pm
I've never been there, so I can't tell you about the restaurant itself, but I laugh when I look at the menu because I've never been to a restaurant here that has any of those types of salads and only one place that had one type of soup and another time, none. The restaurants here serve the meat on a mini grill. I know they probably can't do that there because of insurance and all, but that's an argentinian thing.

I just checked the menu again and they do have the grill on the table, so sorry about that.

SHMEIJEL

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 7:50 pm
Been there. Nice place. Food was good. Dessert too!
Enjoy!
Wink

Motheroftwins

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 7:55 pm
We went there once for either our anniversary or one of our bdays....we had a great experience. The food was amazing!!! The owner is really nice and helpful. The staff is nice and the place is cute and ambiance is nice too.

spoons

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 10:03 pm
I've been there twice. We enjoyed it, the staff was friendly. it was quiet, but who needs busy Glatt a La Carte all the time?

goodheart

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 10:19 pm
ive been there few times when they first opened up/ the food was good
I remember them being very expensive small portions! haven't been there in while since!

bobeli

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 10:26 pm
good food and good service

Grandmama

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 11:52 pm
Food was good, everything was nice. Tried their lunch special too.
Have been there a few times.
I can PM you with my current favorites....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries