Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
What is the best stroller (in your opinion)
1  2  Next

DO you like your stroller?
yes!  
 66%  [ 48 ]
no!  
 2%  [ 2 ]
sorta  
 30%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 72

Ilovehashem26

Post Thu, Oct 21 2010, 11:41 pm
Im so confused right now- there are so many stroller options. I wanna know what everyone has/has used and what they like and dont like-- pros and cons!!
Thank you!

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Oct 21 2010, 11:48 pm
It's not a common stroller, but I LOVE(d) the Valco Buggster.

Strudel

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 12:24 am
I can say the Greco Cleo ISN'T the best stroller.
I went shopping today pushing dd, when the back left wheel suddenly came off. I've only had it since Pesach!

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 12:32 am
life'sgreat wrote:
My friend has it and she hates it. She said its so hard for her to close

fiddle

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 12:49 am
I have an easywalker duo and I love it. I have a bumbleride queenB loved that too. Had a tike tech cityx3 liked it and a combo which I've learned to tolerate- can't stand it but it does it's job

Strudel

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 12:55 am
fiddle wrote:
I have an easywalker duo and I love it. I have a bumbleride queenB loved that too. Had a tike tech cityx3 liked it and a combo which I've learned to tolerate- can't stand it but it does it's job

I would love a Queen B! Problem is I take the bus and it seems a little bulky.

fiddle

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 1:00 am
I don't use it for buses. That's what the combis for-it weighs nothing. Although I do take my duo on the bus (as long as dh is with me)

life'sgreat

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 8:53 am
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:
My friend has it and she hates it. She said its so hard for her to close

Then she needs to learn how to do it. I closed it with one hand, no problems whatsoever.

gefilte fish

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 9:44 am
It depends on your lifestyle, If you mostly do walking and barely go in the car or on a bus, I would say go for the uppa baby or mountain buggy, if your lifestyle is in and out of the car I would say def the baby jogger city mini!!

Raisin

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 10:04 am
expensive or cheap or mid range?

I love the city mini baby jogger. the only problem with it is that it looks a bit worn out after a few years, (maybe because I am not washing it enough) but it is inexpensive enough (I paid $215 2 years ago) that replacing it is not a big deal. It is fantastic for getting in and out of cars or busses, incredibly easy to fold, and easy to push.

also it doesn't face towards you but I think you can attach a car seat that lets you do that.

nycgal

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 10:06 am
I've had the Uppababy Vista for around 9 months now and I'm very happy with it.

kitov

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 10:10 am
maclaren quest

Chayalle

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 10:13 am
I love my Maclaren techno.

listenhere

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 10:22 am
I have my Si Perego for a year now. Not very strong but fully reclining and practical.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 10:24 am
My Zooper Waltz from 05 is still in perfect condition Smile

I have heard mixed reviews about the quality of more current models...

saw50st8

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 10:26 am
I have a Maclaren Techno XLR that I am perfectly happy with.
I have a city mini double that I am perfectly happy with.

I use my Ergo Baby carrier more than anything though.

melbee

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 12:00 pm
I have the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging stroller, as do all my siblings-in-law. It's a very good single stroller, although ours has a problem with the front wheel shaking if it's unlocked, so we keep it locked all the time. I know some other ppl that had the same issue, although my ILs don't, and apparently if I actually called the company about the wheel it could be resolved. We are very happy with it.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a double stroller? We will IY"H need one soon. Preferably we'd want something that can fold nicely into a trunk, can fit through an apartment door, and can be used with an infant car-seat (but it's not like we're picky Wink )

ccc

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 12:49 pm
Bugaboo, they have great customer service, if something breaks at any time they'll replace it free of charge

chaylizi

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 12:50 pm
saw50st8 wrote:
I have a Maclaren Techno XLR that I am perfectly happy with.
I have a city mini double that I am perfectly happy with.

I use my Ergo Baby carrier more than anything though.

My baby is 2 months old & she has yet to be in a stroller (actually she sleeps in the bassinet of one, but otherwise.) I get much more use out of my Baby Hawk Mei Tai.

The truth is though, no one stroller is perfect for everything. I have 4, all for different purposes. I'm happy with all of them (UB Vista, Bugaboo Bee, MB Duo & Swift).

may2010

Post Fri, Oct 22 2010, 3:12 pm
I went through the looking for a stroller stage and I did tons of research, asked tons of friends - the one that EVERYONE was happy with was the Baby Jogger.Everyone who had it loved it and raved about it. It rides very smoothly and is a sinch to fold up. I bought the Baby Jogger City Elite, its heavier than the mini but because both my husband and I are tall, the handle-bars are adjustable from low to high so it was perfect on the high setting. If I was looking to buy one now though I would consider the new Baby Jogger City Select since it has all the convienience of the baby jogger but it also converts into a double with 3 clicks. . So iyH when u have a 2nd baby you wont be running around looking for a new double stroller, ull have it already!!! Google it , theres a video on youtube about how it works, it looks really cool!

Last edited by may2010 on Mon, Nov 15 2010, 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics