Home

NYU bikur cholim room

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

bashinda

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 04 2010, 6:57 am       Post subject: NYU bikur cholim room
is there one? The patient is in the A section if that helps. I'm going to call Satmar Bikur cholim as well.

csb

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 04 2010, 7:46 am       Post subject: re: NYU bikur cholim room
I know there is a small room with a fridge, food, siddurim, recliner... its somewhere around the Tisch or Rusk area, not far from the cafeteria. the combo has in hebrew what numbers to put in. it is electronic so I dont know how it works on shabbos. But there are always Jews milling around, I am sure you could ask s/o.

Mama Bear

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 04 2010, 7:54 am       Post subject:
yes, call the ssatmar bikkur cholim, there is a b.c. room.

preempservices

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 04 2010, 1:18 pm       Post subject:
It is in Rusk, on the first or 2nd floor. Technically you should go down to the bsmt, cross over and come up in Rusk, but when I was there, everyone walked from the tisch lobby through the Rusk ward.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Page 1 of 1