Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Michelle Obama's wardrobe

amother

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 12:02 am
Does anyone else follow Michelle Obama's wardrobe? She must use a stylist, when would she possibly have time to shop for all her fabulous clothes? I check out mrs.-o.org for daily picture updates. So many of her outfits are either tznius or could be easily modified to be tznius and she always looks classy and current. Anyone else?

cfriedman2

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 12:07 am
A lot of it is JCREW which has tons of tznius clothes- she picks styles and gets them copied in different colors. personally, I am not a fan of how she dresses

sequoia

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 12:08 am
I do NOT like her style.

I like how the Danish princess Mary dresses. Now there's a classy lady!

Barbara

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 1:15 am
amother wrote:
Does anyone else follow Michelle Obama's wardrobe? She must use a stylist, when would she possibly have time to shop for all her fabulous clothes? I check out mrs.-o.org for daily picture updates. So many of her outfits are either tznius or could be easily modified to be tznius and she always looks classy and current. Anyone else?

I'd be surprised if any First Lady didn't have some assistance with her wardrobe.

I can't say I follow her style or wardrobe, but when I see photos, I do love Michelle Obama's classic style.

Yes, she does wear JCrew and Talbots, in addition to high-end pieces. AND she's been photgraphed wearing the same pieces in different configuarations (tops with different skirts, dresses with or without jackets).

libramom

Post Tue, Nov 23 2010, 8:58 am
you guys have a good eye - how do you even notice??

the only image that comes into mind when I think of her, is her wearing a red dress. maybe she wore that when he was elected??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics