Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Nothing to wear?!

gs675

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 10:10 pm
Do you also have tons of clothes and nothing to wear?

clowny

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 10:52 pm
Yeah. Sort of. I have all shapes an sizes and NOTHING TO WEAR.

yummydd

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 11:49 pm
Yups, I know how you feel!

Dev80

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 4:52 am
YES!! Even though my drawers are full I'm so bored of all my clothes (this one is to similar to the one I wore yesterday, I'm not in the mood for that color, I don't wanna put on a sweater in case it gets to hot in the afternoon, etc etc....)

Mommyme1

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 6:12 am
I have tons of clothes and yet I keep wearing the same sweaters over & over again. (I make a cheshbon every morning if enough time passed since I wore whatever sweater before I wear it again.)
I also keep putting pretty much the same outfits on DD because some outfits are just TOO CUTE!!

artikidove

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 9:08 am
Get together with a couple of friends who are the same-ish size and who feel the same way about their wardrobes and have a clothing swap! bring all of your clothes that you're tired of and rotate them amongst one another. You all get a fresh wardrobe and if one of you every really needed an item they got rid of you know where to find it! My mother and I continually pass clothing back to one another. She'll go through her closet and make a bag of stuff she thinks is "so me" and I'll look through it and be like - uh, ma, this all used to be mine. But I'll do the same to her =]

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 2:46 pm
I just attribute it to getting older. If I'm not going to work, I wear a tunic top that I also sleep in, with a shleppy around the house skirt. If it's cold, I wear pj pants under it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics