Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20 25  26  27  Next

sleepybeauty

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 11:35 pm
My baby had been sleeping extremely poorly for a few days before this happened so don't judge me Wink
A few weeks ago, after returning from running some errands, I left the car on with the keys in the ignition. I didn't even realize until a neighbor called my husband to ask if everything was okay since he saw the car running.

mommy43

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 12:15 am
working hard wrote:
3 a.m. I fed the baby and changed her diaper. Then I put her in the crib and went back to sleep. He woke up about 4 hours later soaking wet. I had forgotten to put a fresh diaper on him. It's a good thing he was only wet!

Just curious do you have a girl or a boy?

tichellady

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 12:55 am
Decided I could exercise while refilling my car with gas by walking to the gas station.

Called my office number while at work instead of someone I was supposed to call and then got super flustered when my colleague who was right next to me answered the phone.

Dropped my phone into a pot of soup. Not sure what I was doing there

Emailed a not so positive email about someone to that person ( oops)

grace413

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 1:18 am
Put coffee powder and sugar in cup. Decided to make pitcher of Crystal Light while waiting for water to boil. Opened packet and dumped it directly in cup with coffee/sugar.

seeker

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 2:06 am
Tichellady you should have warned me not to read that with something in my mouth. Though I should have been wiser anyway given the nature of this thread.

Not so exciting but I was fleishig and wanted coffee so badly that because I had to stop at a convenience store for a prescription anyway, I combed the store until I found something non dairy to cream my coffee with. (bought coconut milk, made the coffee taste horrible, but first...) Decided to use a fleishig mug because the sink was going to be full of fleishig dishes anyway and the coffee was going to be parve. Of course I poured milk in it. Realized immediately. Gave the coffee to DH who hadn't eaten the meat yet. Won some wife points Smile But had to try again for the coffee, and wash an extra milchig mug, and learned that coconut milk does not make a good parve coffee creamer no matter how desperate you think you are (they only had dairy soy milk at that store).

Ms.MaryMack(inblack)

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 3:56 am
Left keys in my front door.............. way too many times to count Banging head

coconutbutter

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 7:02 am
Tool a bag out from under the sink to change ds, accidentally pulled out two so tossed one back in.... then realized I had tossed dirty diaper under the sink instead :p

working hard

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 10:32 am
mommy43 wrote:
Just curious do you have a girl or a boy?

Woops! I guess I should add that to the list of brainless things I have done lately!

I have 2 girls and 2 boys but that story happened to one of my boys.

egam

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 11:43 am
Signed up for gym. Confused

Merrymom

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 11:57 am
At the doctors office put down the doctor's name on the sign-in sheet instead of my own. Very Happy

flyinghigh

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 12:00 pm
was searching for my phone charger and getting so flustered that it wasn't where I always leave it until I realized I was holding it in my hands!
Has happened with eyeglasses too searching hi and lo while I was nicely wearing them....

gp2.0

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 12:30 pm
Remembered that I had a doctors appointment literally every day for the week preceding the appointment, but forgot about it on the actual day.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 3:14 pm
gp2.0 wrote:
Remembered that I had a doctors appointment literally every day for the week preceding the appointment, but forgot about it on the actual day.

Similar story here. I was paying so much attention to remembering it that I showed up a day early!

Amarante

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 4:17 pm
Didn't put my keys in my purse and as I put them down somewhere, knew I wouldn't be able to find them.

boysrus

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 9:36 pm
yesterday, my toddler was getting into everything, I was getting really stressed out about it, and nervous that he would do something dangerous. So every so often, if he wandered off, I would say loudly, 'wheres's the baby, does anyone know werhe he is? quick somebody find him before he climbs into the bathtub again, etc'
So then in the evening , I was nursing him, and I absent mindedly said loudly in an anxious voice 'Does anyone know where the baby is? Quck somebody find him!'. I had all my older kids running around hte house until one of htem said.'Hey Mommy, you're nursing him!!!" Duh.... now that definitely qualifies for brainless!
hope this makes you all laugh, it certainly had my husband ROFL!

sleepybeauty

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 9:46 pm
Boysrus, that is too funny!
The other day, I put my baby in the car and started to leave to the seamstress when I realized I left the dress I was supposed to get altered hanging in the closet.

joy613

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 9:50 pm
boysrus wrote:
yesterday, my toddler was getting into everything, I was getting really stressed out about it, and nervous that he would do something dangerous. So every so often, if he wandered off, I would say loudly, 'wheres's the baby, does anyone know werhe he is? quick somebody find him before he climbs into the bathtub again, etc'
So then in the evening , I was nursing him, and I absent mindedly said loudly in an anxious voice 'Does anyone know where the baby is? Quck somebody find him!'. I had all my older kids running around hte house until one of htem said.'Hey Mommy, you're nursing him!!!" Duh.... now that definitely qualifies for brainless!
hope this makes you all laugh, it certainly had my husband ROFL!

LOL Love this one!! I could so see myself doing this.

I love this thread btw, it makes me feel good to know I'm not alone in my brainlessness.

shnipsel

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 10:30 pm
was washing up for dinner and poured ketchup in my hand instead of soap!!

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 10:39 pm
gp2.0 wrote:

This happens to me way too often with things that need to be done at a certain time. I'll remember for days or hours up until that time but when it needs to be done, then I forget!

itsme123

Post Fri, Mar 04 2016, 12:44 am
Was sitting with my toddler while she was playing with my cell, she kept calling her daddy, so I figured I'll dail the home phone instead of bothering dh... When I heard the home phone ring I dropped the baby and ran to see who the caller was... Duh... Me!!!
Page 19 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics