Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 25  26  27  Next

geshmak

Post Sun, Mar 06 2016, 9:57 pm
I put a generous amount of cinnamon into my cholent, instead of paprika. It was not edible, don't try it.

octopus

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 12:48 pm
I was very distracted, when I got off the phone. I threw the phone in the garbage instead of something else I wanted to throw out.

Bellamom

Post Sat, Dec 10 2016, 9:52 pm
I went away for Shabbat and realized once I got there I had forgotten my medicine. After Shabbat I got home and went to look for it and couldn't find it. It was in my prurse the entire time. Which was with me!!!! embarrassed embarrassed LOL

Last edited by Bellamom on Sun, Dec 11 2016, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

seeker

Post Sat, Dec 10 2016, 11:08 pm
Perfect timing for this thread to get bumped!

Shortly before Shabbos I was throwing together a very hasty batch of burgers for the meal. Decided on impulse to add a little something different for flavor. Chose rosemary. Have not used rosemary in ages. Did not look very carefully. Realized much too late that the rosemary lid does not have those little holes to shake out normal amounts...

I scooped out as much as I could including a bunch of the meat it was stuck to, but the flavor was still quite heavy Sad

rachel6543

Post Sat, Dec 10 2016, 11:11 pm
A few weeks ago my kid ran out of clean uniforms on a school night so I did a load of laundry after he went to bed. I completely forgot to put it in the dryer and in the morning I realized what I did. Luckily I was up early enough in the morning to quickly dry a pair of clothes for him.

momof2+?

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 12:04 am
anyone ever pick up the phone and say "hello?" when the microwave beeps that it's done?

baschabad

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 12:38 am
Twice this week, I found my pair of spare glasses and tried to slip them onto my face. Right on top of the ones I was already wearing.

pizza4

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 12:39 am
I tried taking out my contact lenses... in the morning, instead of putting them in, and wondering why it isn't coming out....

Volunteer

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 1:11 am
Today I put my toddler into the bath with some clothes still on .

applesandhoney

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 3:45 am
I poured myself a cup of coffee and then put the coffee cup (with liquid/milk/sugar inside) into the cupboard instead of returning the coffee canister. Oops!

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 7:14 am
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter You ladies are making me feel MUCH better about my mental health! LOL

I didn't do this recently, but we still laugh about the time I put the frozen tater tots in the tool drawer, and didn't find them until 3 weeks later. I tore up the entire freezer, because I KNEW we had a half opened bag, and DD really wanted some more.

That was 5 years ago, and it's been a running joke ever since. "Have you checked to tool drawer?" LOL

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 7:57 am
geshmak wrote:
I put a generous amount of cinnamon into my cholent, instead of paprika. It was not edible, don't try it.

Lol! I put in chicken seasoning into my tomatoe dip instead of red pepper flakes😄

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 8:00 am
My DH told me that a guy put on his tefillin and weekday talis on Shabbos in shul a couple of weeks ago, could you imagine how mortified he must've been?!

SYA

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 10:31 am
Was baking cookies with my kids. I was checking the eggs. Found one with a blood spot and put it in the batter instead of the garbage.

Bellamom

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 1:29 pm
This happened to me awhile ago but too good to not tell the story.
I was with my friend in LA and we were driving to Venice beach. My friend insisted on using the gps so I pressed in Venice beach and started driving. Around an hour later I said to my friend this is really weird, I've been to Venice beach before and it should only take 20 minutes. We pulled over and looked at the gps. Apparently we were driving to Venice beach, Florida. Instead of Venice beach, California. Needless to say we turned around and drove all the way to go to Venice beach in California. Cuz I wasn't driving thousands of miles!!!!
The reason it took so long to realize we driving too long is cuz we were in vacation, there was no traffic and were just having fun. But then over an hour and it was too crazy.
My family still makes fun of me!! Rolling Eyes Wink Very Happy Smile

imasinger

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 8:26 pm
Bumping this cause it's so much fun!

mamallama

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 9:08 pm
I've posted on this thread before - unfortunately brainless things are my specialty!
Last week I went to my friend's house who was making a kiddush, and all was quiet and the door was closed, no one there. Of course I mixed up the week and went a week early! I had to go back this week.
Seriously -- who invites people to a kiddush 2 weeks in advance?? They're just asking for people to come a week early IMHO. Very Happy

busymother

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 9:30 pm
mamallama wrote:
I've posted on this thread before - unfortunately brainless things are my specialty!
Last week I went to my friend's house who was making a kiddush, and all was quiet and the door was closed, no one there. Of course I mixed up the week and went a week early! I had to go back this week.
Seriously -- who invites people to a kiddush 2 weeks in advance?? They're just asking for people to come a week early IMHO. Very Happy

I've done that- gone to a speech in someone's house. Wondering why a sitter is answering the door... I went a week early...

green mom

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 11:11 pm
I opened the the pantry today to get something and found a plastic bowl with some leftover milk in it. Someone must have been on the way to the garbage after breakfast...

OutATowner

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 11:14 pm
Used the flashlight on my phone to look for my phone Rolling Eyes
Page 21 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics