Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Coral springs Florida

amother

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 8:09 pm
Can someone tell me about the area?
Is the frum comm only lubavitch?
what frum school is there?
what areas in coral springs should I be looking at/
Are there a lot of famalies with kids?
do you like living there?
Thanks for your help

smilingmom

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 8:43 pm
Can a mod please delete or lock this thread?
I think it may offend our super rightous imamothers, who may consider it lashon hara.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 9:59 pm
smiling mom, im the op and I dont understand your request. Why should this post be deleted? I guess everyone who asks info on a community should be deleted? explain ur logic pls!!!!!!!!!!

smilingmom

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:11 pm
amother wrote:
smiling mom, im the op and I dont understand your request. Why should this post be deleted? I guess everyone who asks info on a community should be deleted? explain ur logic pls!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize I was posting that comment tongue in cheek to alomst every post the past hour.

It was my reaction to the hypocritical rightous indignation of imamothers who yell "LASHON HARA" when an accused rapist and child molester is named in a thread, but hav no problem spreading Lashon Hara regarding frum looking women, MO women, Jewish magazines and authors, other Jewish websites, specific doctors, and chinese food, etc. and that was just the last hour or two.

I apologize if I offended, if you move to Coral Springs, can I come visit you I January?

amother

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:34 pm
smilimg mom--javascript:emoticon('Tongue Out') of course u can visit and thanks for the explanation
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating