Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Purchase Mattress in Lakewood

sv9506

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:07 am
When I got married I bought our beds from someone in Lakewood who does not have a showroom but you can just call him and tell him what mattress you want and most times (since he doesn't have so much overhead costs) he is cheaper than other places. He also does deliveries in NY (where I live). So... we need to get some new mattresses and I lost the number. Does anybody know who I am talking about?

curlytop

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:10 am
Friedmans Bedding.
732-886-3208

sv9506

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:12 am
Thanks!

amother

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:30 am
Just a warning do your research first. Sometimes they buy for cheaper discontinued products so that is why it is cheaper and not because you are really getting a better deal. We almost bought there until I price shoped around and got better mattresses for less.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:30 am
Just a warning do your research first. Sometimes they buy for cheaper discontinued products so that is why it is cheaper and not because you are really getting a better deal. We almost bought there until I price shoped around and got better mattresses for less.

sv9506

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:46 am
amother, just curious - where did you end up getting your mattresses?

When we got married, I had shopped around and this was the best deal for what we wanted but now I just need to get mattresses for a highriser (for guests) so I don't plan on spending a lot or getting top quality. But I would be interested in knowing where you got yours.

sky

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:48 am
curlytop wrote:
Friedmans Bedding.
732-886-3208

they are great and honest. They came to fix our bedframe 4 years later, and I know many others are happy with them.
You can try out the mattresses by them (which I recommend, because what is great for one person, may not be great for another)

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Mon, Jan 03 2011, 9:52 am
Another vote for Friedman. We got our high riser from them. Very nice pple and easy to work with

L K

Post Mon, Oct 02 2017, 10:06 am
sky wrote:
they are great and honest. They came to fix our bedframe 4 years later, and I know many others are happy with them.
You can try out the mattresses by them (which I recommend, because what is great for one person, may not be great for another)

Sky, do you mean bed frame of a hi riser or boxspring?

amother
White

Post Mon, Oct 02 2017, 8:03 pm
Friedmans, great service and priced and so honest! Genuinely nice people!

esther36

Post Mon, Oct 02 2017, 9:15 pm
I second that! We bought beds from them and after a few years the high riser wheel was breaking and they replaced it and said it was defective. They were a pleasure to deal with every time we used them!

bargainlover

Post Mon, Oct 02 2017, 9:20 pm
Friedman bedding all the way!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Oct 02 2017, 9:26 pm
Friedman

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Oct 03 2017, 7:54 am
Mattress Maven 732-806-1750, I get all my beds by them and always have been happy with prices and service.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics