Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Anyone suspect one of the Imamother members
1  2  3  4  Next

mom25

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 11:51 am
Anyone suspect one of the Imamother members to be someone you know? (she doesn't know that you know)

sequoia

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 11:57 am
Well this should be a fun game.

mom25

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 11:58 am
really didn't plan on putting it under games, not sure how landed there

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 11:59 am
mom25 wrote:
Anyone suspect one of the Imamother members to be someone you know? (she doesn't know that you know)

im so slow sometimes that even if a real name was put up, or someone listed all their kids, I would just think "I know someone like that" and I wouldnt think it was her

mom25

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 12:01 pm
Do you ever see a post which you know who its talking about?

obagys

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 12:12 pm
I figured out who someone was on here based on her posts and tidbits of personal info she revealed in each one. I let her know that I figured out it was her so that she knows to use amother if she really wanted to post something privately!

auntie_em

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 12:40 pm
sequoia wrote:
Well this should be a fun game.

Rolling Laughter This cracked me up!

I don't try and figure out who people are on here. There have been, on occasion, instances where Amother #1 posts about some situation between her and another 'unamed' person. Then along comes Amother #2 who is 100% sure that Amother #1 is writing about her....and they they hash it out right here on imamother.

I always wonder if:

- I should just close the screen because it's a bit like listening in at someone's door
- If the Amothers really do know each other, or if it's a case of mistaken identity and two women are arguing with each other, even though they really don't know each IRL. They just think they do.
- And if it is a case of mistaken identity, is the real 'culprit' reading the two Amother's postings, and just staying silent?

tralala

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 12:51 pm
auntie_em wrote:
- I should just close the screen because it's a bit like listening in at someone's door
- If the Amothers really do know each other, or if it's a case of mistaken identity and two women are arguing with each other, even though they really don't know each IRL. They just think they do.
- And if it is a case of mistaken identity, is the real 'culprit' reading the two Amother's postings, and just staying silent?

Rolling Laughter

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 12:54 pm
I've figured out who 2 posters here are -- one I PMed and told her because she'd made it so obvious who she was and she was posting pretty negative things about family members -- I wanted her to realize that people knew. Didn't tell the other one.

I'm pretty sure they both know who I am too and I know that there are others who also know who I am -- I've also posted so pretty obvious facts that will key in someone who knows me.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 1:14 pm
Not everyone cARES if they are "found out".

ewa-jo

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 1:22 pm
A little while ago on the thread about wedding flops, I posted a story about something crazy that happened by a friend's wedding and another imamother posted 'I was there, we must have the same friend'

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 1:27 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
I've figured out who 2 posters here are -- one I PMed and told her because she'd made it so obvious who she was and she was posting pretty negative things about family members -- I wanted her to realize that people knew. Didn't tell the other one.

I'm pretty sure they both know who I am too and I know that there are others who also know who I am -- I've also posted so pretty obvious facts that will key in someone who knows me.

That's true, I've figured out who you were from your posts. I'm friends with one of your daughters.

Liba

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 1:33 pm
People who know me know who I am. LOL Someone who I hadn't seen in at least 17-18? years found me here recently.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 1:38 pm
Anyone who knows me would know me by my posts if they read them. I almost always post under my user name unless it is a sensitive issue or might hurt someone in my life if they were on this board and read it.

anonymrs

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 2:01 pm
I figured out 2 ppl based on bits of personal info they shared. Didn't tell either of them.

cbsmommy

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 2:08 pm
I felt really bad at one point, someone PMed me b/c she thought I was someone in her neighborhood! I had no idea who she was or what she was talking about!

Doris

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 2:21 pm
I don't know who anyone is - & I'm 100% sure no one knows who I am either...

JAWSCIENCE

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 2:59 pm
If you know me in real life, you are going to recognize me on here. I know this and I post accordingly. I very rarely use amother.

I also know that my sister is on this site. She definitely knows who I am. But she thinks she has cleverly kept her identity a secret from me. Well, I guess now she knows I have caught her! (Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Although I already told our mutual mother who thought it was hysterical and can't use the internet anyway.).

Isramom8

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 3:11 pm
A woman once revealed to me that she reads my posts here and that she is here too. Guess who she said she is? Amother!

Success10

Post Sun, Jan 30 2011, 3:30 pm
I've "caught" two people, so far...
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics