Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
One Tree Hill

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Tue, Feb 01 2011, 11:52 pm
Any fans out here? None of my friends watch it so I have noone to discuss it with!

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Feb 01 2011, 11:59 pm
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
Any fans out here? None of my friends watch it so I have noone to discuss it with!

me Smile I dont watch it on tv, I watch it online, so I might be a bit behind- I just watched the bachelorette party one.

I loved the dog on the skateboard- daugust! that was great Smile

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Feb 02 2011, 12:10 am
Yea that was funny. You are only one episode behind...

Do you miss Peyton and Lucas? At first I did I was fuming when they didnt come back but the show is so good even without them...

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Feb 02 2011, 12:27 am
I used to, but I got stuck somewhere in season 6 and the show is so different from then, I can't keep up!

robynm

Post Wed, Feb 02 2011, 12:41 am
I just laughed and had to comment
I watched until lucas and peyton left and then a little of the next season... but I havent watched since

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Feb 02 2011, 12:48 am
I thought I would for sure stop after I heard that they left but I watched a few episodes after and loved it still so.....

robynm

Post Wed, Feb 02 2011, 12:57 am
yeah I hear you... I got stuck in new shows... so.... what I usually do is just get all the seasons and just watch then straight.... so ill prob do that eventually

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Feb 02 2011, 8:08 pm
I watch it online, and I cant always find the most recent episode.....
I missed the part where they actually left.....I saw the one where he rushed her to the hospital (was that the same one where she had the baby?) but then I missed a few and I couldnt find them and by the time I started watching again they were gone. I miss them, but I think the show is still great without them.
I guess the one im missing now is the wedding.....did brooke say that paytons baby is sick and thats why theyre not coming? was that something that I missed, or they just threw that in there to make it make sense?

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Feb 03 2011, 9:09 am
akivachaya wrote:
I watch it online, and I cant always find the most recent episode.....
I missed the part where they actually left.....I saw the one where he rushed her to the hospital (was that the same one where she had the baby?) but then I missed a few and I couldnt find them and by the time I started watching again they were gone. I miss them, but I think the show is still great without them.
I guess the one im missing now is the wedding.....did brooke say that paytons baby is sick and thats why theyre not coming? was that something that I missed, or they just threw that in there to make it make sense?
Fastpasstv.com has all the recent episodes.

Yes Brooke mentioned that Peytons baby was sick. Lame excuse for them not coming!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics