Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
High chair

cutegal

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 4:33 pm
Hi, can anyone recommend a good high chair? I dont mind spending more on something that looks nice. I saw the Boon highchair online - anyone have it?

shmaichul

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 5:15 pm
I saw it online it looks cute but never used it :-) I have the graco wooden one I'm on my 2nd kid with it and so far so good! :-)

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 5:21 pm
I have it and I'm very happy with it, mostly for the ease of cleaning. I also like that it looks more like furniture than like a toy. The wheels and brake are a nice plus. So are the 2 tray inserts that it comes with. No complaints.

cutegal

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 6:27 pm
mabellevie- which boon do u have? flair or fresco (reclines)? can u put a regular size plastic plate on the feeding tray?

loveit

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 6:40 pm
we have the chicco high chair in a brown/taupe so it's very neutral and not loud (but still looks like a high chair lol) we're very happy with it the seat cleans very easily - just wipe it down! and it came with two tray inserts in addition to the tray so we designated one each for milchig and fleishig.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 6:45 pm
I have the perego prima pappa and I am very happy with it.

Luvinglife

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 7:41 pm
Have the svan in natural and love it.
Its chic and lightweight and comes with a removable plastic tray cover.
Only con is that it has no wheels but its light enough to shlep around easily

Sleep

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 8:56 pm
Another vote for chicco Polly! Used it for 3 kids so far and hope to use it for the 4th!

MeadowsLane

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 9:31 pm
another vote for Peg Perego Prima papa. I got it a a floor sample and it worked well for my first 2 and will now use for my dd. Seat reclines and chair folds. very easy to clean.

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 10:58 pm
cutegal wrote:
mabellevie- which boon do u have? flair or fresco (reclines)? can u put a regular size plastic plate on the feeding tray?

I have the flair. Not sure why anyone would need a reclining feature! A regular plastic plate would fit on the tray, but I generally put food straight on the tray anyway, or use a small suction bowl, otherwise the whole thing gets dumped onto the floor in twelve seconds.

Courage

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 11:23 am
akivachaya wrote:
I have the perego prima pappa and I am very happy with it.

I checked it up on line, seems to be very unpractical. Isn't it hard to clean? I would probably only take a high chair that has no cusions at all... I want a nice wooden one... still searching

saw50st8

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 11:43 am
I have a Stokke Tripp Trapp and I absolutely love it!

It doesn't have a tray, so they eat at the table. Kids feel like part of the family from day one. Its really nice.

We get one for each kid so that they can use it for a long time. My 3 year old still uses his and he is at the right eating height at the table.

mom/2

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 4:14 pm
I have the Eddie Bauer high chair in Natural wood. Love it. Looks nice, has 2 trays, and the seat cushion is machine washable. I got it by Albeebaby.com. I think the price is best there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics