Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
MOTZEI SHABBOS CLEANING

cute mommy

Post Sat, Feb 19 2011, 6:04 pm
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU, MEANING WASHING THE DISHES, SWEEPING THE FLOOR AND MOPPING TOO IF YOU NEED TO, and putting the toys away getting kids ready for bed? usually I wash the dishes while hubby puts the toys away with the girls, I have 3 girls ba'h. but tonight had to bathe my toddler since she had 5 dirty diapeRs today YES 5, FELT LIKE SHE NEEDED A GOOD refreshing bath after all that, and by the time I got her out, hubby was already done with the dishes, and he was sweeoing the floor. somehow he always manages doing these tasks so much quicker than I do, I also think im just more thorough and always look to see what else should be done, anybody else out there have husbands who clean and tidy up so fast. sometimes im just done like 9ish, tonight those house was pretty much clean at 7:30.

sneakermom

Post Sat, Feb 19 2011, 6:28 pm
Am I the only one that is dizzy Motzei shabbos? It's really hard for me to focus on dishes, and floors.....I usually leave it for Sunday morning. Usually Motzei Shabbos the kids do some art work, whip up some food and listen to nice music. Then the night flies by quick and the kids go to bed...and I find my kitchen is even messier than before....and I'm even more dizzy LOL

cute mommy

Post Sat, Feb 19 2011, 6:40 pm
I hate going to sleep when its dirty, cuz then il be thinking the whole night what a dirty house il be waking up to, and I never seem to find the time to clean on sunday always busy taking this one to a class and then to a friend running after my toddler etc. also we r in the process of redoing our basement, and we always have workers on sundays, DH is the contractor and only has time for this on sundays, and they are always coming up to the kitchen to throw out the trash, meaning from basement( basement has no door to the outside), to kitchen, then out the kitchen door to the backyard, but kitchen is so yucky motzei shabbos its got to be done.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry