Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Parameds - more info please !

asweet

Post Sun, Feb 20 2011, 9:00 pm
does anyone have more info re "parameds" ? is it administrative work that can be done online?

tia !

tsiggelle

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 6:23 am
I dont know 100% all about it, I do know that it is done with phone and computer.

and if you live in another country, its done in america's work hours.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 1:03 pm
bumping this old thread up...

has anyone done any work from home for parameds?

If so, can you tell me about your experience and pay?

KeepCalm

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 7:27 pm
They switching to an Israeli based company right now and I don't think they are hiring until they're more settled.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 10:11 pm
I wonder if that info is true since they just posted on a usa website (classified) on 7/22:

More Information
Looking for a Full time customer service representative. Applicant should be motivated and prepared to handle a challenging, busy position. Qualified candidates should have solid verbal and written communication skills. Must be a team oriented individual. Ability to multi-task and problem solve. Good computer skills are essential.
The job is a work at home position- the applicant must have a quiet conducive place to work for all working hours.
Please email a resume to Renee.Netkin@parameds.com

Doesn't say anything about salary ....
Around 10 yrs ago I had friends in Israel who worked for an American company. It sounds like this might be the one. They all complained very much about the supervisors attitude and the low pay. None of them are doing this anymore. I was wondering if it would be different if working for them in the U.S.

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 5:28 pm
Bumping...

Anyone here doing this? What's the actual job like?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers