Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Big Love
1  2  Next

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 6:44 am
Anyone watching it? I am two episodes behind, but I am hooked on this show.

Anyone else? Smile

Yocheved84

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 8:09 am
I missed Sunday's episode, but YES, YES, YES. Love it. Smile you?

cassandra

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 8:12 am
I've been watching it from Day One. I love the show, but I'm really happy this is the last season. I loved the domestic inner story a lot more than the other stuff, and last season had very little of that. They seem to be going back to it a bit this season, to wrap things up.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 8:41 am
Yocheved84 wrote:
I missed Sunday's episode, but YES, YES, YES. Love it. Smile you?
Yup, I love it too. I am now all caught up and so I guess I have to wait until sunday or monday until I find the next episode on the internet.

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 9:53 am
Yes, but I'm a season behind because we get it on Netflix.

mamaleh

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 11:31 am
how many seasons have there been?
I watched the first one or two some time ago and really enjoyed it.

catonmylap

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 12:09 pm
yes, we love it...currently in season 5

Tamiri

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 12:32 pm
Is that the one about the polygamist? I used to watch it a couple or three years ago and liked it a lot. I don't know why I stopped.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 12:55 pm
yes, its the one about the polygamist.
I absolutely love it. It is in its 6th season.
It is very intense right now. In a good way.

Pandabeer

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 8:30 pm
where can you watch it?
I only get adresses where I have to pay - is there anywhere you can see it for free?

Mirabelle

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 8:36 pm
cassandra wrote:
I've been watching it from Day One. I love the show, but I'm really happy this is the last season. I loved the domestic inner story a lot more than the other stuff, and last season had very little of that. They seem to be going back to it a bit this season, to wrap things up.

How did I not realize that you and I had so much in common?

I've also been following it from day one! Not going to spoil the last episode for anyone.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 1:06 am
Pandabeer wrote:
where can you watch it?
I only get adresses where I have to pay - is there anywhere you can see it for free?
I watch it at watch-series.com

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 6:50 am
so, what did you all think of the last show? What a weird and anti climactic way to end, no?

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 6:53 am
Well, they had to do something to tie it all up and there was pretty much no way that Bill wasn't going to jail. I liked it better than some shows that just "end" without telling us what happened and I was worried that they were going to do this.

My question is though, if Bill is gone, will the wives ever remarry? Nicky and Margene and still pretty young.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:05 am
Mirabelle wrote:
Well, they had to do something to tie it all up and there was pretty much no way that Bill wasn't going to jail. I liked it better than some shows that just "end" without telling us what happened and I was worried that they were going to do this.

My question is though, if Bill is gone, will the wives ever remarry? Nicky and Margene and still pretty young.
Right or will they "divorce" or "separate" so that each of them can still have a full life. I liked that show and was wishing for more, but now I will have to find something new to watch. Im going to start another thread for that Smile

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:07 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:

Right or will they "divorce" or "separate" so that each of them can still have a full life. I liked that show and was wishing for more, but now I will have to find something new to watch. Im going to start another thread for that Smile

Do you watch the reality show "Sister Wives"?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:14 am
Mirabelle wrote:
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:

nope, never heard of it. I can only imagine that it also has to do with a polygamist family? Is it interesting?

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:16 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:

nope, never heard of it. I can only imagine that it also has to do with a polygamist family? Is it interesting?

Oooh, you will love it!
It's a reality show (on TLC, not sure how you can get it in Israel) about a polygamist family in Utah with 4 wives. In the first season the husband marries the 4th wife and its VERY interesting to see what that does to the family dynamic. Now they are on the second season. Google it.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:30 am
Mirabelle wrote:
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:

Oooh, you will love it!
It's a reality show (on TLC, not sure how you can get it in Israel) about a polygamist family in Utah with 4 wives. In the first season the husband marries the 4th wife and its VERY interesting to see what that does to the family dynamic. Now they are on the second season. Google it.
I found it and I am letting the pilot download. Ill let you know what I think Wink

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:37 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:

Oooh, you will love it!
I found it and I am letting the pilot download. Ill let you know what I think Wink

Cool. Obviously since it's a reality show and not fiction its going to be different than Big Love, but much of the issues and jealousies are very much present.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics