Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
16 Month old not eating

amother

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 8:13 pm
As a day passes the harder it gets- my daughter refuses to eat anything!! She used to eat yougart and bread for breakfast (good day) she doesn't wanna look at eat! No chicken no cheese no fruits no vegt.
Please help!! What can I do?

momto4

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 8:17 pm
been there done that! is this just a temporary thing? if its been going on for awhile than I would rule out medical conditions first. then find yourself a good feeding therapist. good luck

HappyMommy23

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 8:20 pm
Is she losing weight from not eating? Does she have wet and dirty diapers? Will she eat not such healthy food?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 8:22 pm
OP here...
Lately she's doing it!!
But what am I suppose to do?? Force her eat or just let it go?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 8:28 pm
HappyMommy23 wrote:
Is she losing weight from not eating? Does she have wet and dirty diapers? Will she eat not such healthy food?

OP Here
I was by the dr this week she ways 25.8lb - my dr didn't mention anything that she's concerned... Ye she has dirty and wet pampers. What do u mean if she'll eat not such healthy food? I tried giving her rice cake pretzels... She also doesn't want it!!

momto4

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 8:32 pm
if your ped is not concerned than I wouldnt be. my almost 3 year old weighs only 23 pounds!

newmother

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 8:50 pm
I have a 17 month old and I have seen that he goes through phases with eating. One week he loves yogurt and then he hates it; same with bananas, oatmeal, and tons of other foods. I would not be nervous. Just experiment with different foods and it might be that your baby will live on pasta for a week and then start eating regular foods again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics