Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for a cleaning lady

lady

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 2:15 pm
Hi! I'm desperately looking for a cleaning lady, and I can't seem to find. I called different agencies and they weren't able to help me. I need someone from 4:30-9:30 pm.thurs. If someone knows of a lady that might be available, please let me know, thanks.

Grandmama

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 3:10 pm
Place an ad on bazarynka.com. Be very specific about what and when you are looking for. You will get a hundred phone calls, more or less.

bigmomma

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 3:51 pm
How do you screen them?

bpmomy

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 5:51 pm
ask them where they worked b4 to give you a refreance , hopefully you can get , a ref, form a frum person they lady worked for

Grandmama

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 9:53 pm
Tried one, she was okay, tried the next one, she was even better. Got another 98 to choose from.
I don't bother with references. Try to screen them by the way they talk on the phone.
Smart alecs ask if you will pay for travelling expenses and they speak a better English.
I got all kinds of calls, some were willing to come for a tryout.
I don't leave them alone, ever. If I didnt like the looks of them when they would show up, or even after a few hours, I can just tell them I am done, and will call them to let them know.
I insisted on somone from or near Boro Park, as I usually give a tip, but don't want them to call it "travelling expenses". Besides, if it takes them 2 hours of the day to go and come, it gets to them after a while.
Rather have them call me, than beg an agency to send me someone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries