Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Desperately seeking...a Delta faucet!

bubby

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 5:40 pm
My faucet (one of those weird thingies with the pull out head) sprung a leak in the pipe & I need to replace it. It's really inconvenient, water shpritzes everywhere when I wash up.

Home Depot & Lowes don't stock this model. I have granite counters so it needs to fit. Does anyone know of a decently-priced plumbing supply place in WB, Flatbush, BP etc who stocks Delta?

Many TIA.

obagys

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 5:48 pm
We just did a major home renovation and I purchased all my faucets online. Can you let me know the model number? I can see if any of the sites I used have it, just in case you are unsuccessful locally.

Luvinglife

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 5:48 pm
Call Delta!!!
My parents had called a plumber down to repair their faucet..he looked at them as if they were nuts! Delta has amazing customer service so he was nice enough and arranged them to get free replacement for theirs

bubby

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 5:57 pm
Delta are charging over $200! I can get it online from Home Depot for $140 + $20 for 2 day shipping (I need it ASAP, otherwise I'd take standard) & then I have to pay someone to fix it. it's running up to be a lot of money. Sad If I could pick it up locally that would be the best.

Here's the model #....Delta Uptown (chrome) 16928-SD-DST

Thanks for all your help.

bubby

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 5:59 pm
PS I can't get replacement parts as this is the new version of my current faucet, which they don't make anymore. This particular model fits in the cut out.

obagys

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 7:02 pm
Hmm, the only "discount" place I could find it at is plumbersurplus.com for $134.62 and free shipping (it's ground shipping though - don't know where it ships from so I don't know how long it would take - guess you could always call and find out).

Unfortunately, I don't live in NY so can't suggest local options. I do hope you find it asap and can get it repaired at a reasonable cost.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries