Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I Need to Lose 10 POUNDS in 2 WEEKS!!
1  2  Next

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 11:22 am
For a major occasion!

I know this is not the preferred and I know that it's not the greatest idea. However I am on a diet and have lost a little but am more than 20 lb. behind with my goal for this occasion so I want to do a quickie and lose at least 10 lb. for it.

I'm looking for "lose 10 lbs. in 2 weeks" ideas. I am also breastfeeding so it can't be the HCG diet. Thanks!

deedee

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 11:24 am
south beach diet!!!! 2weeks of protien and veggies u can lose 10 lbs and still eat tones of food. just a bit tuff cause u have to prepare lots of meals for urself. go look it up and check it out.

IloveHashem613

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 11:30 am
well since u are nursing, you still need to make sure you are getting enough nutrition for your baby so u can't go too drastic. but how about making a bunch of soups with lots of veggies, meat or chicken and brown rice and eating a lot of soup for the next 2 weeks. the liquid of the soup fills you up and the rice and meat will make sure ur getting the right nutrition w/o too much fat.
also, quinoa is really good, u can add cooked veggies in it and its super healthy and filling

mosma

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 12:03 pm
ha ha I'm in the same position as you, also bf-ing and have my sister's wedding coming up.
I started eating only whole wheat and watching portion control a little (I'm always starving when I nurse) and I lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks!
the only downside is I have to take my dress in now. lol.

Ronit

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 12:15 pm
If you are ready to work hard & prepare food, then I have a diet that works. You won't be hungry, but it takes alot of commitment.

Depending on how overweight you are, you shouldn't have trouble losing 10lbs over two weeks. It'll slow down after the first few weeks, but you still lose nicely & it's healthy.

Pm if you want details.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 12:20 pm
Ronit, you mind emailing me?

Email address is: ilbbk@yahoo.com

I am already off wheat and sugar. I eat one whole wheat carb a day, lots of proteins and also veggies. I also exercise. I need something more drastic to get the pounds melting. I don't lose easily when I breastfeed so I'm looking for something a little more drastic and am ready to work for it.

mosma

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 12:22 pm
Ronit wrote:
If you are ready to work hard & prepare food, then I have a diet that works. You won't be hungry, but it takes alot of commitment.

Depending on how overweight you are, you shouldn't have trouble losing 10lbs over two weeks. It'll slow down after the first few weeks, but you still lose nicely & it's healthy.

Pm if you want details.

can you post it for all of us? I'd love to know what it is.

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 12:31 pm
Medifast.

mosma

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 12:34 pm
Mirabelle wrote:
Medifast.

isn't that meal delivery? it's kosher?

Mirabelle

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 12:35 pm
mosma wrote:
Mirabelle wrote:
Medifast.

isn't that meal delivery? it's kosher?

Most of the shakes and many of the products are OU-D..but not all, you need to look.

I only did the shakes.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:00 pm
No advice, but congratulations on the weight loss! It might just be that your goal wasn't realistic within the time frame. If you do something drastic for the occasion, also plan your exit strategy so you won't be discouraged by the possible aftermath as you switch back to your regular plan of action.
Enjoy the occasion!

shayna82

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:02 pm
go on weight watchers, I lost 5 the first week, then 3.5 the second week!

racz

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:15 pm
cabbage soup diet, but I would take to a dr. about Nursing. and if it is okay for the baby while you do it.

blondie

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:21 pm
Racz, the cabbage soup diet is definitely a no-no for nursing mothers. VERY gas inducing foods, will cause baby stomach pain.

IloveHashem613

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:29 pm
blondie wrote:
Racz, the cabbage soup diet is definitely a no-no for nursing mothers. VERY gas inducing foods, will cause baby stomach pain.

totally...I was gonna suggest cabbage soup diet also but since she's nursing, that would spell disaster

zissy2004

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:47 pm
I second the south beach diet!
u really lose alot the first 2 weeks! google it or pm me!

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 2:45 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
No advice, but congratulations on the weight loss! It might just be that your goal wasn't realistic within the time frame. If you do something drastic for the occasion, also plan your exit strategy so you won't be discouraged by the possible aftermath as you switch back to your regular plan of action.
Enjoy the occasion!

Thank you pinkfridge!

Actually I've only lost in the teens and I need to lose over 40 pounds Mad wich piled on while I was in bed during pregnancy. My goal was pretty realistic but the breastfeeding is giving me a hard time.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 2:54 pm
is medifast safe for breastfeeding?

gs675

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 3:33 pm
the south beach diet sounds fantastic. Is the only way of doing it by paying them on the official website or does it say anywhere free?

flowerpower

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 9:57 am
The cabbage soup diet helped me lose eight pounds in two weeks.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise