Home

City select double vs. britax B-ready

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Report offensive ad

speaks the truth

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 07 2011, 7:57 pm       Post subject: city select double vs. britax B-ready
hi can anyone tell me the pros and cons vis a vis these these 2 strollers. I heard they basically perform the same way. if anyone has either one please share if you like it and why. ill need one soon!!

amother

Post Posted: Tue, Mar 08 2011, 7:53 am       Post subject: re: city select double vs. britax B-ready
I'm looking into the b ready. I love that it take a car seat in either location folds with second seat attached... anon b/c I havem't told that I'm expecting....

OutATowner

Post Posted: Wed, Mar 09 2011, 4:52 pm       Post subject: re: city select double vs. britax B-ready
I just got the city select and so far I am very happy with it (don't know about the other one so I cant compare). PROS-
*easy to push (relative to other double strollers),
*the wheels are excellent good on grass/rocks)
*can easily (one click) switch it to a single stroller- great for when I went out with just the baby
*huge basket
*great brake that you pull on top
*can switch the seats - facing in, out, facing eachother,
*the seats come off so when you fold it you can move the frame/seats around to make more room- I have a tiny trunk so this is a huge plus for me
CONS-
*you have to take off the 2nd seat when you fold it. it takes about a second but still something you have to get used to.
*the seat doesn't lean back all the way (about 90%), and even less when the 2nd seat is in.. I got a full body support pillow for my infant though and he ends up being positioned as if he is in a car seat. He was fine like that.
The price on line varies by a few hundred dollars (also depends on color). I got mine for $400 total
http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger-city-select-double-diamond.html
Good luck deciding!
View previous topic :: View next topic

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1