Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Big love ****SPOILER ALERT*** only open if uv watched

robynm

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 2:23 pm
ok lets discuss....

WT*???

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 2:33 pm
Did you not like the ending??? I also did not. It was so anticlimactic.

robynm

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 2:37 pm
I mean we all knew they werent all going to walk out into the sunset and live happily ever after. nor did I think that barb would leave the family. but bill being killed by the neighbor??? thats crazy!!! I never even thought of that!!! and outside his house!!! and right after he realizes that he's the prophet?? so what happens after that? barb becomes the priesthood holder?? bill asks for a blessing. that really bothered me. I know it was his way of brining e/o together. and marg goes on her cruise? and nicki?? its just leaves u hanging... and I wanna see more... give me more....

can u sense my frustration....

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 3:04 pm
robynm wrote:
I mean we all knew they werent all going to walk out into the sunset and live happily ever after. nor did I think that barb would leave the family. but bill being killed by the neighbor??? thats crazy!!! I never even thought of that!!! and outside his house!!! and right after he realizes that he's the prophet?? so what happens after that? barb becomes the priesthood holder?? bill asks for a blessing. that really bothered me. I know it was his way of brining e/o together. and marg goes on her cruise? and nicki?? its just leaves u hanging... and I wanna see more... give me more....

can u sense my frustration....
I totally agree. The way they got rid of bill was such a disappointment. I have no better idea, but that was not a good one.
I thought that it was very corny that heather was together with ben 11 months later. I thought that was a bit much.
But Im with you, I was not ready for that to be it. I wanted more Smile

robynm

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 3:06 pm
and where was rhonda LOL

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 3:09 pm
Can someone please explain the 11 months later thing to me??? For starters:
1) Why did Gennifer Goodwin have the Sinead O'Connor haircut?
2) Was Kari-Anne (was that her name? Nicolette's teenage daughter--the one who had the affair with her math teacher) in the background? I wanted to know if she went off to be with her math teacher?
3) So Gennifer Goodwin's character just abandoned her kids? That's it? No mention was made of that? I know she wanted to find herself, but why didn't they find the kids?
4) In Judaism, we all gather 11 months later for the unveiling. But why were they gathered 11 months later in Mormonism?
5) The son got together with the girl who reported Bill's activities to her minister. did they get married? (It would have been cool if she was pregnant.)
6) WHAT HAPPENED TO ALBIE IN JAIL?? HELLOOO.....This whole show was about Bill Henrickson versus The Grant Family. The last episode ended with Bill holding a gun to Albie's face. And now he's in jail and that's it? Come on!!!

Now, fill me in on your thoughts.

robynm

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 3:14 pm
the 11 month thing was just the baptism and naming of the new baby who was named after bill. so thats why they were all together. and barb did the ceremony. th epoint was to make it seem like marg was much more mature and not her usual child-like self. and I think it was just to prove that it was about family. and not about hate. it was about the chuch and the family. trying to get polygamy passed and the fact that so many ppl from juniper creek showed up to bill's church. and the fact that bills three wives finally came together and all loved each other and him. that I guess was meant to make it full circle.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 3:26 pm
Yocheved84 wrote:
Can someone please explain the 11 months later thing to me??? For starters:
1) Why did Gennifer Goodwin have the Sinead O'Connor haircut?
2) Was Kari-Anne (was that her name? Nicolette's teenage daughter--the one who had the affair with her math teacher) in the background? I wanted to know if she went off to be with her math teacher?
3) So Gennifer Goodwin's character just abandoned her kids? That's it? No mention was made of that? I know she wanted to find herself, but why didn't they find the kids?
4) In Judaism, we all gather 11 months later for the unveiling. But why were they gathered 11 months later in Mormonism?
5) The son got together with the girl who reported Bill's activities to her minister. did they get married? (It would have been cool if she was pregnant.)
6) WHAT HAPPENED TO ALBIE IN JAIL?? HELLOOO.....This whole show was about Bill Henrickson versus The Grant Family. The last episode ended with Bill holding a gun to Albie's face. And now he's in jail and that's it? Come on!!!

Now, fill me in on your thoughts.
they were definitely married. he had a wedding band on his hand.

I also was wondering about albi. that was sort of left up in the air. I was wondering all week what was going to happen in the senate building how it was left last week. what a disappointment that he was already in jail when this episode started.

and what happened to barb and bill's other daughter, teeny? she sort of disappeared, no?

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 6:39 pm
robynm wrote:
the 11 month thing was just the baptism and naming of the new baby

Wait--hold up--what new baby? Now I'm totally lost. Was Margene pregnant?

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:04 pm
I dont watch this show, but I googled to find out more and I did stumble across this link that might help you all.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/.....ered/

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 7:24 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
I dont watch this show, but I googled to find out more and I did stumble across this link that might help you all.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/.....ered/

thanks!

robynm

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 8:57 pm
Yocheved84 the baby was sarah's

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Mar 21 2011, 9:16 pm
robynm wrote:

Yeah, I realized that after my post. embarrassed There were sooo many loose ends!! I wanted Nicolette's daughter and the math teacher to marry. Anyone else? Smile

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Mar 22 2011, 5:18 pm
Yocheved84 wrote:
robynm wrote:

Yeah, I realized that after my post. embarrassed There were sooo many loose ends!! I wanted Nicolette's daughter and the math teacher to marry. Anyone else? Smile
yes. even though it was a bit weird, they were cute together.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics