Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Desert menus

bigmomma

Post Wed, Mar 30 2011, 7:28 pm
Which restaurants in Brooklyn are worth going to just for desert and coffee? Which have really nice desert menus?

singleagain

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 7:35 am
Cafe K on coney island and K, they have amazing cheesecake and tiramisu, plus they always have other good looking desserts, but those are my favs, and they are nice and creamy, and I don't drink coffee, but I do drink hot coca, and they froth it up really nice and yummy, and decorate it with coca syrup... ii'm 98% sure, they do the same with coffee

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 7:38 am
desert and coffee, eh? it'd be pretty tough to find coffee in a desert. have a cactus instead.

greeneyes

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 7:44 am
Cafe Venezia on Coney Island Avenue has delicious desserts.

Nomad

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 8:18 am
never ate there, but Basil in crown heights looks like it has really cool desserts

http://www.basilny.com/images/.....R.pdf

checkbefore

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 8:25 am
My parents go almost every Thursday night to Sunflower Cafe for dessert. They have waffles and ice cream and a variety of cakes. They also have different hot drinks and cold ones, including fresh squeezed juices (if you are into that kind of thing.)

Nomad

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 8:35 am
oh I forgot! - went to orchidea once and they had yummy stuff

garden of eat-in also has cool and yummy stuff and LOTS of choices

http://menupages.com/restauran...../menu

greeneyes

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 12:53 pm
checkbefore wrote:
My parents go almost every Thursday night to Sunflower Cafe for dessert. They have waffles and ice cream and a variety of cakes. They also have different hot drinks and cold ones, including fresh squeezed juices (if you are into that kind of thing.)

How could I forget about Sunflower? Definitely another great choice.

adina112

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 1:11 pm
If you've had meat then T-fusion is a really good option. They are a little pricier so when hubby and I want to go out but don't want to spend a lot of money we go to T-fusion for either appetizers or dessert and just eat a small dinner at home.
The dessert menu is yummy- I always get the hot chocolate cake you would never believe it's pareve.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries