Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
I have no clue what to do
Previous  1  2

5S5Sr7z3

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 7:56 pm
Acidophilus can be bought in any health food/vitamin store.

MuppetLover

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 9:04 pm
The antibiotics should help lower the fever in the next 24 hours.

Get a stash of popsicles and let her devour them. Also, is she urinating? Bc if she is, thats a good sign she ISNT dehydrated. Dont push food as much as drinking.

But..if it chas vshalom continues, go to the ER. Better to be safe than sorry and refuah shelamah a bseros tovos, she should have a quick recovery and you should have a fanstastic and healthy yom tov.

amother

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 11:11 pm
OP here
Thanks everyone. She completely stopped eating and drinking and wanted to just lay around, nap or be carried so we went back to the dr. who looked at her and said she wasnt dehydrated yet and that I had to make it my job to get her to take even a tsp of liquid every 10 minutes that day. I only got her to take 2 sips of orange juice and then she wanted to nap so I let her....I woke her after 3 hours and used a dropper to get her to take in liquid and it worked. She also drank some water. Now, 3 days later, she is finally eating again bit def not herself yet.
I got her maxihealth oral acidopholus? I hope it helps. I just give her one a day.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics