Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Gifts to Grow Rewards from Pampers
  Previous  1  2  3 44  45  46 73  74  75  Next

cbsp

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 10:52 am
Thanks abmom. We're down to 2 kids in diapers so we're not racking up the points as fast as we once were. These 50 points will come in handy!

Last edited by cbsp on Mon, Sep 21 2015, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 10:55 am
thanks abmom

sweatheart1

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 11:18 am
We're do I post these monthly codes? And we're do I know which codes are for the monthly codes?

zigi

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 12:02 pm
itsme123 wrote:
Can you pls help me with the monthly prizes?? What am I to do? Any codes to start out with?

the monthly grow on program is only for codes from diapers and wipes. they are only one time use codes. you enter the codes in the same place that you enter the codes that can be shared.
the codes that are posted here add to the points total to the gift to grow products for example the plasma car for 6,000. they are not counted for the grow on rewards that you need to do monthly.

I got a great deal on huggies this month. I am not buying my usual pampers case, I don't want to lose out on grow on so I saved a wipes package so I can use those points to have another month in a row.

lkwdlady

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 12:06 pm
Does anyone know how to read or watch for points on the new pampers site?

sweatheart1

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 1:37 pm
I put in codes from pampers and wipes each month and never got these small prizes why?

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 6:03 pm
if you skip 1 calendar month you start again

itsme123

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 6:16 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
It's probably different on a computer, but when you go to pampers.com on your phone, you will see at the top right there are lines. That is the menu. Click there and the menu will drop down. Click on rewards and you can scroll through the list of rewards. Each reward has a "cost" under it, the amount of points it costs. When you are ready to get a reward, you click on it and follow the steps to redeeming it.

Thanks! Starting to get the hang of it!! It's fun!!

itsme123

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 6:17 pm
zigi wrote:
the monthly grow on program is only for codes from diapers and wipes. they are only one time use codes. you enter the codes in the same place that you enter the codes that can be shared.
the codes that are posted here add to the points total to the gift to grow products for example the plasma car for 6,000. they are not counted for the grow on rewards that you need to do monthly.

I got a great deal on huggies this month. I am not buying my usual pampers case, I don't want to lose out on grow on so I saved a wipes package so I can use those points to have another month in a row.

Thank you!!

itsme123

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 6:18 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
It's probably different on a computer, but when you go to pampers.com on your phone, you will see at the top right there are lines. That is the menu. Click there and the menu will drop down. Click on rewards and you can scroll through the list of rewards. Each reward has a "cost" under it, the amount of points it costs. When you are ready to get a reward, you click on it and follow the steps to redeeming it.

Got it! Thanks for ur time!!

cbsp

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 6:22 pm
sweatheart1 wrote:
I put in codes from pampers and wipes each month and never got these small prizes why?

You have to redeem it, they don't just show up at your door. Basically when you log in (I think only on the web, not via the app) you'll see if you're eligible for a monthly milestone. You can then decide what freebee you want.

I also think you need to redeem it within a certain amount of time after you're eligible, so you may have missed it if you didn't know to sign in.

yenny

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 7:01 pm
How do I know when I have to add another code for the month, is it once in thirty days or Sept, Oct,

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 8:14 pm
CMYU3DI48NWSW15 15 points

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 9:56 pm
sweatheart1 wrote:

You need to log in and request them. It's mostly shutterfly or bonus points until you hit 1 year. And then you restart!

sweatheart1

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 9:57 pm
We're should I request them?

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 9:57 pm
yenny wrote:
How do I know when I have to add another code for the month, is it once in thirty days or Sept, Oct,

September 1-30 is one month. October 1-31 is month 2. So I try to always put in a code on the first of the month so I make sure to do it!!

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 9:58 pm
sweatheart1 wrote:
We're should I request them?

Log in and look for the grow on "poster/picture". Click and you can find out where you stand. The grow on rewards expire if you don't claim them though...

sweatheart1

Post Mon, Sep 21 2015, 10:50 pm
Thanx, got a rewards already.

yenny

Post Tue, Sep 22 2015, 12:14 am
LittleDucky wrote:
September 1-30 is one month. October 1-31 is month 2. So I try to always put in a code on the first of the month so I make sure to do it!!

thanks!

Rosemarie

Post Sun, Sep 27 2015, 12:47 am
FB789CN2ALLLL15
TWITFALLCEM1Q15
Page 45 of 75   Previous  1  2  3 44  45  46 73  74  75  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains