Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Who wants to come and run away with me?

kitov

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 12:31 am
I have tons of laundry, tons of tablecloths, tons of dishes, itchy teary allergy eyes, itchy runny nose, dirty floors and what not.

We'll come back when all is clean and mesuder.

The bus is leaving soon, you coming along?

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 12:42 am
Ooooh I'll come! And I have something even better to add to ur list....my kids are off tomorrow Rolling Eyes

Levtov

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 12:52 am
I need a break too, let's got!

Ronit

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:01 am
If you're serving pizza, then count me in. Otherwise I can donate a bit of matza & maccaroons for your trip.

Don't forget tefillas haderech & call when you arrive.

Grandmama

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:11 am
The benefits of being a grandmother.
Motzei Yom Tov you pick yourself up and leave, and announce that the kids have to clean up.
Yes, after cooking and serving and doing lots of work, its time for a break.
We try to do it every year.
After the kids leave, I will have plenty to do, with some cleaning help hopefully.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:21 am
BH I was done by 11:30 Smile. I'll tackle the laundry tomorrow.

My bigger dangeh now is how I'll take my little one to therapy when the big one will still be sleeping off his hangover (aka going to bed at midnight all week...)

allergypro

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:33 am
Did I miss the bus yet?? Can I stil join?? Pretty pleeeeeeezzzzzzzzz?

saraleah2010

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:34 am
I will totally take this bus!

grin

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:38 am
ah, yes - the wonder of kleine tzoros! there's yet another reason to look forward to Moshiach's coming - just picture all those mesharsim at your beck and call...

Ronit

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 3:08 am
I got my pizza, a good shower, & all the laundry is clean. I don't need anything more.

It would be nice to wake up in the morning & find all the clean laundry folded. Ds will be coming home tomorrow & his crib is piled high with laundry.

kitov

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 3:09 am
I tried running, but it all followed me....I guess I'll stay after all.

And I did have some pizza before.

MrsDuby

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 3:29 am
im jealous of your trip !!!! I'm still "pesachdik" .... not only that - but at 2 am, I found myself starving and the only thing to eat was either shnitzel from yom tov or gefilte fish and chrain !!!!! So...... motzei pesach I found myself eating fish with chrain and MATZAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life'sgreat

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 12:01 pm
I still haven't eaten any chametz. LOL

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 12:08 pm
I finally had some... bread. with dry tuna. because no one has been to the grocery yet and I dont have mayo, peanut butter, or vegetables. just wahtever cans we put away before pesach.

I'm so tired.

kitov

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 12:11 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
I finally had some... bread. with dry tuna. because no one has been to the grocery yet and I dont have mayo, peanut butter, or vegetables. just wahtever cans we put away before pesach.

I'm so tired.

I buy mayo before Pesach and sell it in chometz.

hadasa

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 12:43 pm
I was just thinking how eight days of cooking are followed by eight days of laundry. At least it's a change. I have zero desire to make Shabbos, though.

MrsDuby

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:00 pm
I bet we're all some form of exhausted....

I hope all you moms out there are taking it easy today (as much as possible) and chilllling out Smile Smile

yentadevosha

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 1:53 pm
I'm drowning in laundry and I've been on a peacekeeping mission (girls) for 2 weeks now Exploding anger
It happens to be my birthday today, but I can only think about it, noone is offering to do the work for me.

kitov

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 3:48 pm
yentadevosha wrote:
I'm drowning in laundry and I've been on a peacekeeping mission (girls) for 2 weeks now Exploding anger
It happens to be my birthday today, but I can only think about it, noone is offering to do the work for me.

Aha, so your mother got herself out of laundry by giving birth...what a day it must have been for her...... Director Happy Birthday Queen Cheers Whistling Music

yentadevosha

Post Wed, Apr 27 2011, 10:27 pm
kitov wrote:
yentadevosha wrote:

Aha, so your mother got herself out of laundry by giving birth...what a day it must have been for her...... Director Happy Birthday Queen Cheers Whistling Music

Oh no she didn't! She was up through the night finishing everything. She threatened my father whatever she wont get done he'll have to do on his own. He sure rolled up his sleaves and helped her like never before (or after).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics