Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Can anyone tell me about dr stein or dr roth - pediatricians
1  2  Next

runninglate

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 7:14 pm
im considering these two drs. Id appreciate any info. Im mainly interested in whether they are competent diagnosticians and if patients get personal attention. Thanks.

Sarah S

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 7:16 pm
I use dr stein. shes very nice and patient. shell answer all ur question and she takes you seriously. good luck in your decision

okeydocke

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 7:21 pm
I use dr. stein she is very good.

geshmak

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 8:47 pm
Dr. Roth has many years more experience and probably a bigger practice than Dr. Stein. You'll find people that are thrilled with both of them.

yummy2

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 8:48 pm
I use dr stien. She is very knowledgable, friendly, will answer all your questions...

happy mom1

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 8:56 pm
Another vote for Dr. Stien!

lovemywig

Post Mon, May 09 2011, 9:25 pm
I use Dr. Roth I'm very happy with her diagnostics n that she gives her patients the attention given that she has such a busy practice. Which btw she put in a new system which is working out wonderful.

Ps. I have met with Dr. Stien n she seems to be a very nice n caring Dr (I think she might be on this website)

runninglate

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 2:43 pm
thanks to everyone who responded! Lovemywig, what do you mean by a new system? Do appointments run on time? And does she remember all her patients despite being so busy?

runninglate

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 6:05 pm
anyone else?

mom2

Post Tue, May 10 2011, 7:32 pm
I use Dr Roth and I am really happy she really knows what she is doing and takes everything very serious. She is also very caring. the only downside is the office wait it could sometimes be really long!!

runninglate

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 2:11 pm
thanks mom2. Anyone else?

pinchanygo

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 2:55 pm
My vote is for Dr. Stein. She is excellent and goes the extra mile for her patients to make sure all her diagnoses and treatment plans are not only medically sound but halachikly sound as well. She has a reputation as a great diagnostician.

Stayci

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 2:56 pm
I used Dr. Roth, and she was extremely calm, patient and helpful. She has pull with many big doctors and she helped me with some important appointments.

I switched to Dr. Stein because the wait by Dr. Roth was too long and I found myself avoiding the doctor even when it was quite urgent. I can't get used to the fact that I actually pay money for a service- and am made to wait for hours. I don't think it's professional or fair.
I am very happy with Dr. Stein.

allrgymama

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 3:11 pm
I don't know anything about Dr Stein

Dr Roth was my personal pediatrician (as well as for my four siblings) and if DD gets sick when I'm in Brooklyn, that's who we go to. Dr Roth was the first person to look at DD and tell me that her 'rash' was actually eczema -- this when DD was 11 months old and her (original) pediatrician in Lakewood had been seeing her every two weeks or so since always (for that and other issues) and had never suggested that or anything else.

She has a reputation as a fantastic diagnostician and, to hear my mother tell it, has caught some serious life-threatening issues for people before they actually became life-threatening.

The wait can be long, yes. But isn't that true by any doctor?

And now that they've moved into the new office (yes, I know, It's been 2 or 3 years already) there's much more space for parents to sit and a nice large area in the middle for kids to play in as well as a large television for kids to watch things like Uncle Moishy while they wait.

Dr Roth herself is wonderful, as are all of the nurses/medical assistants.

runninglate

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 3:22 pm
stayci, so since you used both, which dr would u use if wait time wasnt an issue? I cant see myself choosing based on that.

reed

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 6:04 pm
another vote for dr. stein. we love her! Yes

goforit

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 6:19 pm
where is dr. steins office?

runninglate

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 6:36 pm
I think fourteenth and forty fifth. Someone correct me if im wrong.

gold21

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 9:00 pm
dr stein is totally on this website, I think, I mean im pretty sure. must be weird to read a thread about yourself, LOL! but I guess it happens to a lot of people, like if they run a playgroup or a store or whatever

lovemywig

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 9:45 pm
Re: the Q you asked Does she remember her patients? You bet she does even as a new patient she remembers the name plus details of the patients history. I have met her on the street a week after I was there n she asked how she was doing with the specific problem that I was there for.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries