Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries
Pesach Sheni - My Birthday
Previous  1  2

smilethere

Post Thu, May 19 2011, 5:35 am
Mazal tov! I hope you did something special to celebrate.
I cannot believe you are 50. Most 50 year olds are grumpy, bitter women, moaning about how bad todays generation is.
You are always so upbeat and with it. I really admire you for this!

May you have many long and healthy, happy and fullfilling years, with lots of (chassidic) nachas, until 120!

ChossidMom

Post Thu, May 19 2011, 6:01 am
Thank you. I will bli neder ALWAYS be upbeat and happy. That shouldn't change with age. The stuff that happens? All challenges given special to me by HKB"H to help me achieve my tafkid in life.

Let the good times roll!! 8)

PinkFridge

Post Thu, May 19 2011, 11:32 am
smilethere wrote:
I cannot believe you are 50. Most 50 year olds are grumpy, bitter women, moaning about how bad todays generation is.

May you have many long and healthy, happy and fullfilling years, with lots of (chassidic) nachas, until 120!

And how old are you? Wink

TzenaRena

Post Thu, May 19 2011, 11:37 am
smilethere wrote:
I suppose you don't know too many 50 year old women. in case you didn't realize, it's a rather mean comment.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, May 19 2011, 11:56 am
TzenaRena wrote:
smilethere wrote:
I suppose you don't know too many 50 year old women. in case you didn't realize, it's a rather mean comment.

Maybe imamother can offer one day passes to forums you have to qualify for. Then she'll see what upbeat Pollyannas we over 35ers actually are.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, May 19 2011, 1:58 pm
hahahaha! I'm the admitter to the over 35 forum. Very true. No bitter women over there! I think it's just a mistaken stereotype. Fabissener women come in all ages and situations....

Yocheved84

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 7:13 am
mazel tov!

smilethere

Post Mon, May 23 2011, 5:15 am
PinkFridge wrote:
smilethere wrote:

I definitely didn't mean to insult anybody over 50! (By the way I'm 24). I was just talking about my experiences. Many 50 year olds don't seem to be happy to have reached such a milestone, and proud of their achievments, and instead keep talking about their better younger years.
Thats why the over 35 bunch on imamother are so amazing - because they keep up to date, up to life and are so comfortable with themselves. I can't wait to be 50 years old, but meanwhile I'm enjoying every minute.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, May 23 2011, 9:50 am
smilethere wrote:
PinkFridge wrote:
smilethere wrote:

I definitely didn't mean to insult anybody over 50! (By the way I'm 24). I was just talking about my experiences. Many 50 year olds don't seem to be happy to have reached such a milestone, and proud of their achievments, and instead keep talking about their better younger years.
Thats why the over 35 bunch on imamother are so amazing - because they keep up to date, up to life and are so comfortable with themselves. I can't wait to be 50 years old, but meanwhile I'm enjoying every minute.

I wasn't insulted at all. It was cute.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries