Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Tom and Lynette Scavo-can their marriage be saved?
Previous  1  2

TehillaHadassah

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 8:19 pm
What I miss most are the pill box hats. Do you think Tom still has his? Would Lynette know where I can get them? I think they should stay together at least untill the pill box hat comes back. Sunny

TehillaHadassah

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 8:22 pm
Excuse me...... ?? I was in a private group posting. How did I end up in Shalom Bayis?

stkop

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 8:22 pm
I'm with Tom, throughout the seasons Lynette has always been emasculating him. I was always wondering how much he could take

Frumom

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 9:20 pm
I'm just Upset because they were the one couple who I thought was so strong that nothing could break them. Sad

flowerpower

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 10:15 pm
Listen, lately he got busy and they barely had time for each other then when they go alone to a retreat they see how far apart they have become from each other. The lesson is that make quality time for your spouse!

Mini Cookie

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 10:49 pm
WARNING CONTAINS SEASON 8 SPOILERS

Found this on IMDB & Digitalspy
Desperate Housewives executive producer Bob Daily has confirmed that Lynette and Tom Scavo will not divorce in the upcoming eighth season.

The couple's marriage troubles came to a head in the recent season seven finale, with Lynette (Felicity Huffman) agreeing to a separation. However, speaking to TV Guide, Daily reassured fans that the show's writers will find a way to reunite the couple.

"Tom and Lynette will not be divorcing," he said. "But when we come back next year, they will be going through a separation. Tom will be living elsewhere for a while.

"And I do think one or both at some point will dip their toes into the world of mid-life dating. But we will also look for them to find ways to fall in love again."

Discussing what else fans can expect, Daily teased that the secret of Alejandro's death will take its toll on the inhabitants of Wisteria Lane.

"From season one, this show has always been about secrets," he said. "The question now will be what will they do with this body? It will take a toll on them next season."

Hinting that Bree's relationship with Detective Chuck Vance could play a role, he remarked: "That will prove an interesting wrinkle."

Desperate Housewives will return to ABC in the fall

lovemykids

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 12:37 am
Who is Alejandro? I don't remember him.

YaelB

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 3:50 am
I am devastated about this! I always thought they could work through this, now I bet he's going to marry some 26 year-old.. I really don't know what to do with myself.

slushiemom

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 5:10 am
lovemykids wrote:
Who is Alejandro? I don't remember him.

SPOILER ALERT if u didn't finish season 7:

Alejandro is gabbys stepfather who raped her as a teenager. Carlos killed him in the season finale and it ended up with them having to find a place to hide the body

lovemykids

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 10:44 am
Wow. Thanks to this thread I realized that I only watched half of the season finale. I don't know what happened, maybe it was two separate episodes and I only watched the first. Thanks to everybody who wrote in this thread. I just finished it, it was phenomenal.

beth

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 1:39 pm
Im glad they dont get divorced.They are a great couple who have problems just like everyone.

pinkbubbles

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 5:26 pm
Am I the only one who thinks that when they talk, they don't actually talk but just poke and fight with each other. They never seem to actually discuss their marriage?!

windowsill

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 6:03 pm
I think that whenever she felt he did something wrong, she went all out until he paid for it dearly / apologized. But yes, they never discussed marriage per se.

gold21

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 6:04 pm
yeah I think she is probably more at fault, shes very intense
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics