Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
I Need a new double wall oven

Mamale1

Post Mon, Jun 06 2011, 7:49 pm
.Can anyone help me? I need a new double wall oven. Now I have a GE. Should I replace it
with another GE? Should I upgrade to a profile by GE. This one has one convection oven
which I don't need or know how to use. The inside is smaller on the the convection oven.
I don't really want it. I would be happy with a double self cleaning oven. The profile Sabbath
mode is easier to use on the profile. HELP!!

amother

Post Mon, Jun 06 2011, 7:57 pm
I have GE double wall oven. It's prob 8 yrs old by now. No idea what model. No convection. Just 2 self cleaning with sabbath mode. But my one disappointment is that you cannot use both ovens simultaneously on sabbath mode and since I entertain a lot of people here on yomtov I really would have liked to have both running with sabbath mode. When I move, remodel or need to replace, I'd probably just buy 2 separate wall ovens for that reason.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Jun 06 2011, 8:36 pm
I have a double wall Kitchenaid oven. Top and bottom are the same size. Both self cleaning. Top is also convection which I love. Both can be used in Shabbos mode at the same time.

saw50st8

Post Mon, Jun 06 2011, 10:30 pm
Stay away from current Kitchen Aid double wall ovens.

GE ovens are good products and Star-K certified for Shabbos mode.

We are going with fridgidaire gallery ovens. But Ihaven't used htem yet so I can't really comment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics