Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shells

cute mommy

Post Mon, Jul 11 2011, 12:57 pm
I usually buy kiki rikis and linda leals to wear under tops, hoeevr I find them abit choking by the neck, are there any other brands out there that sell shells a bit less choking and more comfy material? doesnt have to be jewish brand thanks

sgr

Post Mon, Jul 11 2011, 5:31 pm
try gap body tees just bought some and they are definatley more comfy and softer than kiki rikis

MamaBear

Post Mon, Jul 11 2011, 5:48 pm
I don't know how their sizing is, but I've been tempted to order one just to see since the boat neck is really appealing to me:

http://www.koshercasual.com/sl......html

sima

Post Thu, Jul 14 2011, 10:34 am
mama bear, nice choice, I'd love one of those

MamaBear

Post Wed, Aug 03 2011, 2:54 pm
Update on the Kosher Casual shells: not quite as good quality as Junees/kiki riki. Sizing is slightly diff - I bought a medium and it is a bit looser than the other brands in the body which is a good thing b/c then I can wear it on its own. It's form fitting but not tight. The black is great but the off white is slightly sheer, even with a nude bra.

And the neckline on the boat neck is fabulous - covers my collar bone completely but it doesn't choke my neck like Junees/kiki riki shells. I think that the thickness of the shells is an issue so I wouldn't buy the lighter colors if you want to wear it on its own and not as a layering piece.

MamaBear

Post Wed, Aug 03 2011, 2:57 pm
Just so you know my size to fiigure out sizing for this brand - I never want anything skin tight which is why I bought the medium, my usual size in shells. But I'm generally an xs or sz 2/4 in most other things. And the medium shells, while looser than the other brands for shells, is definitely not a loose top. It's form fitting.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics