Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Twin boys born at 24weeks - Tinokim ben Chava Leora
1  2  Next

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:01 am
My friend's twin boys were born today at 24weeks. The next few days will be critical for them. Tinokim ben Chava Leora.

Last edited by ewa-jo on Tue, Jul 19 2011, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

life'sgreat

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 9:41 am
May everything go well for them.

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Tue, Jul 19 2011, 2:28 pm
Ive been following this on BBC- please keep us updated

ewa-jo

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 9:09 am
An update: I went to see Leora in the hospital yesterday. She is recovering from her c-section, walking around and eating a little bit. Her mom arrived yesterday from the US.

The twins were born at 640grams and 530grams. The bigger one is breathing on his own, the smaller one is still needing some help. Both boys are taking formula and breastmilk orally. They are doing as well as expected, for being so small. The next few days will be critical, but David and Leora are hopeful about things.

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 9:17 am
wow- its amazing that they are both eating and that one doesnt need o2- for such young babies that is a true brocha.

Please post any updates from Israeli Parents board on BBC here, since I cant get onto BBC from work- and I am very concerned for her and the babies

Kept them in mind when making challah last night

observer

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 9:33 am
ewa-jo wrote:
An update: I went to see Leora in the hospital yesterday. She is recovering from her c-section, walking around and eating a little bit. Her mom arrived yesterday from the US.

The twins were born at 640grams and 530grams. The bigger one is breathing on his own, the smaller one is still needing some help. Both boys are taking formula and breastmilk orally. They are doing as well as expected, for being so small. The next few days will be critical, but David and Leora are hopeful about things.

for americans, that's 1 lb 4 oz and 1 lb 2.5 oz. whoa.

ewa-jo

Post Sun, Jul 24 2011, 6:36 am
BDE - One of the babies passed away today - he was named Micha. (Micha ben David)

The other baby is being called Asaf. (Asaf ben Chava Leora)

Please continue to daven for him

happyone

Post Sun, Jul 24 2011, 7:52 am
ewa-jo wrote:
BDE - One of the babies passed away today - he was named Micha. (Micha ben David)

The other baby is being called Asaf. (Asaf ben Chava Leora)

Please continue to daven for him

BDE, so sad...
twins CAN DO WELL AT 24 WEEKS... I'll continue davening for Asaf.

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Jul 26 2011, 6:20 am
If anyone is interested in keeping up with Asaf's progress, Leora started a blog...

http://asafelman.blogspot.com/

curlytop

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 10:56 am
Wow I just looked at her blog she is so upbeat, God should give her strength and the baby should IYH pull through.

bravo

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 12:47 pm
omg! wow!!! im moved by this blog!!!! hashem should give her the strength to make this through easily enough and bring home the other baby atleast!!!! may she sees lots of nachas!

fmt4

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 7:51 pm
This made me cry so much. What amazing amazing people. They have gone through so much, and still are so upbeat and have so much emunah. Just amazing. I will definitely have Asaf in my prayers, I hope to hear good news!

amother

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 1:00 pm
BDE. Baby Asaf passed away this evening in Israel.

bravo

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 1:16 pm
nowayyyy this is too much!!!!! may hashem help them to get through all this & give them the right strength! omggg!!!

mom2cutee

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 1:30 pm
omggg! so saddddd!!!

amother

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 1:38 pm
Broken Heart I dont want to see I dont want to see

kitov

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 1:44 pm
I don't know this couple, but I cried when I read her last blog entry. This is so heartbreaking.

May Hashem comfort them and give them many healthy kinderleh bezh.

curlytop

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 2:34 pm
Oy yoy yoy. I dont know this couple either, but their journey is heart wrenching.
My god give them strength and courage to move on and have future healthy children.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 2:45 pm
Reading the last post- crying. I know people who know this couple...heard alot about them in the last couple of years. Just so sad. These are the times when you wish you could do something , change reality, help.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 5:30 pm
Don't know Leora and David but I know their parents. They are the world's nicest people. Too sad for words...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed