Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Is it normal to look like that?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 12:08 pm
I just babysat for my sister's 2 year old son and when I changed his diaper, I noticed that the tip of his p*enis was drawn in, or actually looked inverted. Basically, you couldn't see the tip at all. I have 3 boys of my own (and a dh) and I've never seen anything like that before. I know that this is really just morbid curiosity more than anything else, because I assume his doctor has seen this too, but I was wondering if this is normal, and why it looks that way. For obvious reasons, I didn't want to ask my sister about it.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 12:18 pm
http://tinyurl.com/3au3fqu

amother

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 12:26 pm
amother wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3au3fqu

Thanks for that. You learn something new every day.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 12:34 pm
A friend's son was like this. It's a combination of adhesion and the fat pad. In his case, she had been told it would probably need surgery as it was still totally hidden at 2.5, but then he started tugging at his aiver all the time because he saw his brother toilet training and it popped back out on in its own.

hadasa

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 12:49 pm
In very chubby children the organ is often hidden. They grow out of it when they slim down. As long as it pops out occasionally, it's fine.

My babysitter, who has an interesting sense of humor, used to call my baby son "partisan" because often when she was changing his diaper it would pop out, spray, and hide back in. Said child is now no longer chubby and perfectly normal.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 8:57 pm
This reminds me of a story my friend told me. One morning, her three year old Ds woke up everyone in the house, screaming hysterically "Mommy! Shmecky's up, and he won't go down!" LOL She said she thinks the whole neighborhood heard him!

I hope she doesn't tell that story at his chassunah. shock

amother

Post Wed, Aug 03 2011, 2:29 pm
Dh is a doctor and says this is the case in overweight adult males too....

zaq

Post Wed, Aug 03 2011, 3:08 pm
hadasa wrote:
, used to call my baby son "partisan" because often when she was changing his diaper it would pop out, spray, and hide back in.

oh, my, took me a moment to get it, but that is so funny! Your sitter must be at least in her late 70s if she remembers the Partizanim?

hadasa

Post Thu, Aug 04 2011, 12:14 am
zaq wrote:
hadasa wrote:
, used to call my baby son "partisan" because often when she was changing his diaper it would pop out, spray, and hide back in.

oh, my, took me a moment to get it, but that is so funny! Your sitter must be at least in her late 70s if she remembers the Partizanim?
No, just in her mid-fifties. She doesn't have to remember them personally in order to be familiar with the concept.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics