Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Clear Cream substitute

miky72

Post Wed, Aug 10 2011, 4:30 pm
If anyone is interested I used for almost 2 years Clear Cream on my DD eczema with great results.
Now that the cream is not available anymore I was looking for a substitute product and Melaleuca renew lotion is working well on her.
No eczema and no steroids.
I hope this helps.

momomany

Post Thu, Aug 11 2011, 8:44 am
the reason the clear cream worked so well was because of the steroids in it...... maybe you would consider trying a low dose steroid like 2.5% hydrocortisone ointment.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Aug 11 2011, 8:48 am
We're trying a Curel thing right now. I thought it was doing zilch till my husband informed me that's because my son hasn't let him put it on Smile My 6 year old claims it works (he wanted me to buy it after we got a sample in the mail), but he hasn't used it enough to know for sure. My husband thinks he sees improvement when he does use it....curious if anyone else has tried it.

miky72

Post Thu, Aug 11 2011, 9:17 am
momomany wrote:
the reason the clear cream worked so well was because of the steroids in it...... maybe you would consider trying a low dose steroid like 2.5% hydrocortisone ointment.

I'm not starting the conversation on clear cream again..0.037% of steroid is better than 2.5% hydrocortisone (and the cortisone does NOT work).
the cream I'm trying now is working and has no steroids and no cortisone.
I thought it would be nice to tell others
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics