Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Need pediatrician in Kensington area

superjew

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 11:36 am
I'm using a Dr locally (kensginton area) my DS is 20 mos old ka"h. I've been using her since day 1. I've been pretty happy but lately my ds has experienced some slight issues that I felt she wasn't thorough enough with. She's a natural Dr & I liked that but now I'm not so sure. I don't like Drs that prick children everytime they walk in the door. Or Dr's that dump meds on for every little thing. He's up to date with shots & all b"H

Twizzlers

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 11:58 am
We use Dr. Norowitz on E. 9th and Ditmas, and am bh happy there. Feel free to pm me with any specific questions you may have.

MimiMommy

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 12:05 pm
Dr. Max/Mordechai Bulmash. He's in central Kensington, don't know the exact address, but he's been a pediatrician for decades and has many, many satisfied patients. You can google him to get the address.

honeygold

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 1:00 pm
You can try Dr Gershkowitz. She is a very good pediatrician and is located on 18th Ave between E3rd and E4th street. She accepts mosts insurances. Her phone # is 718-851-2916.

Laughing Bag!

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 2:28 pm
MimiMommy wrote:
Dr. Max/Mordechai Bulmash. He's in central Kensington, don't know the exact address, but he's been a pediatrician for decades and has many, many satisfied patients. You can google him to get the address.

I use dr bulmash
3904 16th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11218
Phone: (718) 851-8080

im very happy I swiched to him recently and so far so good I got good reviews too Smile

superjew

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 1:25 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
We use Dr. Norowitz on E. 9th and Ditmas, and am bh happy there. Feel free to pm me with any specific questions you may have.

Thanks! Hows the Dr? The staff? The appt schedule (does it take forever in advance to get an appt)?
The wait in the office? The hrs?

superjew

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 1:26 pm
Laughing Bag! wrote:
MimiMommy wrote:

I use dr bulmash
3904 16th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11218

im very happy I swiched to him recently and so far so good I got good reviews too Smile

Thanks! Hows the Dr? The staff? The appt schedule (does it take forever in advance to get an appt)?

superjew

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 1:26 pm
honeygold wrote:
You can try Dr Gershkowitz. She is a very good pediatrician and is located on 18th Ave between E3rd and E4th street. She accepts mosts insurances. Her phone # is 718-851-2916.

Laughing Bag!

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 1:41 pm
superjew wrote:
Laughing Bag! wrote:
MimiMommy wrote:

I use dr bulmash
3904 16th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11218

very nice people dr is very nice I always got apppointment rightaway and never had to wait too long for my turn but I always expect a wait anyway you can never know what might come up.
I am really happy that I switched over to them. Smile

good luck!

honeygold

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 4:05 pm
superjew wrote:
honeygold wrote:

The Dr and staff are very nice and friendly. It is very easy to get an appointment there and the wait in the waiting room is never long.

superjew

Post Thu, Sep 01 2011, 12:27 pm
honeygold wrote:
superjew wrote:
honeygold wrote:

The Dr and staff are very nice and friendly. It is very easy to get an appointment there and the wait in the waiting room is never long.

Thanks so much! I'm leaning towards this dr as the location seems best. Is the Dr thorough? Experienced? What kind of woman is the Dr? (frum? age range? etc) Sorry for so many detailed questions, I just like to be familiar with a dr before changing over everything.
Thanks!

honeygold

Post Thu, Sep 01 2011, 12:47 pm
superjew wrote:
honeygold wrote:
superjew wrote:
honeygold wrote:

Thanks so much! I'm leaning towards this dr as the location seems best. Is the Dr thorough? Experienced? What kind of woman is the Dr? (frum? age range? etc) Sorry for so many detailed questions, I just like to be familiar with a dr before changing over everything.
Thanks!

Yes, the Dr is thorough and experienced. She is a russian middle aged woman who is shomer shabbos. I was extremely happy with her I wish I could have stayed with her but once I turned 21 she had to stop taking me since she's a pediatrician. My mother uses her for my siblings and 2 of my sister in laws use her for their kids. I just switched to an adult Dr and I am miserable I wish I could go back to Dr Gershkowitz
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics