Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
My babys hands and feet are clammy

EmesOrNT

Post Mon, Sep 05 2011, 9:43 pm
has anyone else had this problem? my 4 month old constantly has clammy/sweaty hands and feet. it drives me nuts. what can I do about it?

mandksima

Post Tue, Sep 06 2011, 3:37 pm
YES! I thought my baby was the sweatiest baby I've seen. Her hands and feet get clammy often. I also get hot all of the time but she's just a 5 month old. My solution is to have a/c on if hot (that helps) and frequent bathing to cool her off. I find her car seat is very hot for her as well as her stroller even though there is a cotton blanket between her and the stroller material. Hopefully, after the winter, she'll be crawling around and won't be as immobile which makes her hotter, especially if I'm holding her. The back of her head gets all sweaty too (she has a lot of hair so it gets matted down.) She doesn't seem to mind it as much as I do!

EmesOrNT

Post Tue, Sep 06 2011, 4:03 pm
its not that he's sweaty. his hands and feet are clammy. nothing else, just his hands and feet!!!

mandksima

Post Wed, Sep 07 2011, 3:36 pm
Well, that is different than with my baby but it could still be perfectly normal. Casually ask your dr next time you go.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 07 2011, 4:15 pm
check with your pediatrician. Not to scare you, but I would have a cardiologist look at the baby.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics