Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
SEIT hours - which agency is hiring?
1  2  Next

amother

Post Sun, Sep 18 2011, 9:49 am
I've been looking for SEIT work and so far the agencies don't have any cases! Does anyone know of agencies that I should try?

Thanks in advance.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 1:13 pm
60 views and no responses, not good Crying

naomi2

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 2:16 pm
I was looking for SEIT for a while and didnt find so now I do P-3.

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 3:06 pm
I also know people looking for P3 providers... SEIT not so much.

precious

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 6:26 pm
I'm also still looking Sad
seeker, you know people looking for p3 providers? where and what hours?

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 6:33 pm
All over, but mostly after school which can be a pain in the schedule/location. But there are probably school openings still available too. I work at a school and I only have one period still open, but I'm reasonably confident that it will be filled soon enough as the forms start coming in from the DOE.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 5:27 pm
Ive been waiting for a SEIT case all year and finally got one. Still looking for more hours though.
Anyone know of any good free websites that has educational ideas/games to work with child?

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 5:27 pm
Ive been waiting for a SEIT case all year and finally got one. Still looking for more hours though.
Anyone know of any good free websites that has educational ideas/games to work with child?

cuties' mom

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 5:30 pm
If you're looking for more hours, try comprehensive and E&D. Comprehensive emailed lots of cases this past week and I'm doing 5 hours for a ten hour kid from E&D. They don't have anyone to do the other 5 yet.

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 6:02 pm
Yeled VYalda in Wmsbg is always looking for bilingual seits who want to learn ABA. If youre not bilingual you can see if they need anyone in Canarsie, BP, or Crown Heights. Or try Otsar, maybe their school has vacancies here and there.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 6:06 pm
your best bet is to call agencies in the summer for the year. They make their schedules at the end of the summer for the whole year usually.

runninglate

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 6:53 pm
if you're available now, its a much better time to call than in the summer when noone is hiring - they are all busy filling up old therapists then.

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 7:53 pm
Don't know anything from inside, but I keep seeing ads for Yeled V'yalda in the classifieds saying they have immediate openings for both mono and bilingual, ABA and regular.

Fabulous, who do you know that makes a schedule for the year during the summer?! I'd love to work for them! All the agencies I know have cases trickling in throughout the Fall, half the kids aged out over the summer and the new ones get approved at all kinds of weird times... not sure if they need new paperwork for old kids every year but something always seems to get held up in September...

Another I can't vouch for personally but frequently see ads for is Bright Smile. They always seem to be looking. Don't know if that's something to be suspicious of... I mean, everyone else is booked solid, yknow?

bigmomma

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 3:50 am
Am also looking for more SEIT cases. Does anyone have the number for E & D and where are they located?

TIA

runninglate

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 4:40 am
E and d is 718 977 5125. They're located in willi and most of their cases are there, afaik.

runninglate

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 1:03 pm
op, do you have bilingual extension? If yes, pm me.

forever21

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 4:43 pm
cuties mom: where is the 5 hr case? im looking for more hrs. Im currently working for integrated.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 4:47 pm
seeker wrote:
Don't know anything from inside, but I keep seeing ads for Yeled V'yalda in the classifieds saying they have immediate openings for both mono and bilingual, ABA and regular.

Fabulous, who do you know that makes a schedule for the year during the summer?! I'd love to work for them! All the agencies I know have cases trickling in throughout the Fall, half the kids aged out over the summer and the new ones get approved at all kinds of weird times... not sure if they need new paperwork for old kids every year but something always seems to get held up in September...

Another I can't vouch for personally but frequently see ads for is Bright Smile. They always seem to be looking. Don't know if that's something to be suspicious of... I mean, everyone else is booked solid, yknow?

yeled viyalda's ABA program.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 4:52 pm
YVY wmsbg makes the winter schedule in sept. and they always have new cases... you know what happens, a kid starts nursery , the rebbe or teacher see that something is off, by november theyre finally evaluated, in late december they get approved, and now in january the child needs therapy....

amother

Post Thu, Nov 07 2013, 9:29 am
BH the cases are starting to come in! Finally! thank you Hashem!!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics