Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tznius Nightie
1  2  Next

amother

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 1:23 pm
Is Tznius & S*xy condradicrory? Can I get a tznius AND s*xy nightie? Where can I find such online?

honeygold

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 1:35 pm
In my mind I cant figure out how a s*xy nightgown can be tznius. I would suggest getting a robe that u can put over your s*xy lingerie/ nightie for when u need to leave ur room and want to be dressed tznius.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 1:44 pm
*contradictory. sorry for the misspelling

Depressed

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 2:22 pm
I think what OP means is alluring and appropriate for intimacy, but not cheap and vulgar..

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 2:49 pm
I think, although it does sound like an oxymoron, you can find s-xy, cute, pretty but tznuis nightwear.
Victoria Secret have a long sleeve night shirt, but it is quite short so they also have similar colored trousers to go underneath.
Try going to the Jewish lingerie stores (in Brooklyn there are several) and see what they have. You can also always get a nice trouser/tank top set with a matching silk robe to go over.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 10:57 am
dh would not allow me to wear s/t untznius EVEN in the bedroom. yeah, I gave him the looks too when he told this to me but that's that. I wont make him happy with a s*xy nightie if its not tznius.

5*Mom

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:02 am
Um, how long have you guys been married? If not long, it might still be early enough for him to speak to someone to correct his misunderstandings about tzniut and s*x in marriage.

lamplighter

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:10 am
I disagree and I wont be amother. My DH prefers tznius nightgowns. Feminine vs se-y is how he sees it and he prefers the feminine look. I find it hard to be in the mood etc in a tznius nightgown but we work it out so we're both happy.
There are different types of men out there and just because her DH wants tznius doesn't mean his view on S-x is messed up or that they are newlyweds.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:12 am
Covering can be s-xy. Think Hot Chani.
Uncovered can be uns-xy. Think the average girl in a tank top and bermuda in summer.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:14 am
lamplighter wrote:
There are different types of men out there and just because her DH wants tznius doesn't mean his view on S-x is messed up or that they are newlyweds.

She wrote:
amother wrote:
dh would not allow me to wear s/t untznius EVEN in the bedroom. yeah, I gave him the looks too when he told this to me but that's that. I wont make him happy with a s*xy nightie if its not tznius.

Liking something and not allowing are two different things.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:15 am
Maybe he does need to learn it is ok to be untznius in private. But he may still not like the look or the idea after.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:21 am
Ruchel, no, he says it is not ok to be untznius in private. but hey, that was not the point of my thread. start a new one if any1 feels my husb's views are screwed up. thanks.

MrsDash

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:30 am
I'm not sure what level of modesty you're looking for.

Is this something similar to what you're thinking, or did you want something a that showed a little more skin, or more lace, etc?

http://www1.macys.com/shop/pro.....PDPZ1

amother

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:35 am
yoshi wrote:
I'm not sure what level of modesty you're looking for.

Is this something similar to what you're thinking, or did you want something a that showed a little more skin, or more lace, etc?

http://www1.macys.com/shop/pro.....PDPZ1

I wouldnt call this s*xy but I do like it!! I just wish it wud be a little cheaper!!! thanks yoshi Smile

Barbara

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 11:59 am
Well, if what he means by tzniut is long sleeved, covering the knees, not transparent, crew neck, loosely fitting and not low cut, then I think you've pretty much ruled out anything zexy. Sorry.

What about a silk long underwear top, with a coordinating slip?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 12:02 pm
Barbara wrote:
Well, if what he means by tzniut is long sleeved, covering the knees, not transparent, crew neck, loosely fitting and not low cut, then I think you've pretty much ruled out anything zexy. Sorry.

So there, Barbara, I got my answer! It wont work together! ok then! thanks!

But what do u mean by a long underwear top w/ coordinating slip? care to share a link of such?

Barbara

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 12:10 pm
amother wrote:
Barbara wrote:

But what do u mean by a long underwear top w/ coordinating slip? care to share a link of such?

What about something like this:

http://www.wintersilks.com/vie.....+slip

http://www.wintersilks.com/vie.....e+top

Just as an aside, I take it that even if this had longer sleeves, he wouldn't like it:

http://www.wintersilks.com/vie.....odice

amother

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 12:38 pm
Barbara wrote:
amother wrote:
Barbara wrote:

What about something like this:

http://www.wintersilks.com/vie.....+slip

http://www.wintersilks.com/vie.....e+top

Just as an aside, I take it that even if this had longer sleeves, he wouldn't like it:

http://www.wintersilks.com/vie.....odice

Thanks a lot, Barbara... U put an idea into my mind w/ the first two links!! and right, the last one has a too deep cut so no, it's out. I appreciate ur input Smile

amother

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 3:51 pm
I personally dont wear s*xy nighties or pajamas. When my baby gets bigger I know dh wants me to wear a robe or something tznius when I leave my bedroom. No, not all men care for s*xy nighties but yes, they are allowed in the privacy of ur bedroom. How about some nice lingerie sets (bras and underwear) that u can wear underneath ur nightie. I personally have certain things I wear when I am going to be intimate with my dh and once the intimacy is over I take it off and change to my regular comfy pajamas. Maybe something like that can work.

freidasima

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 4:07 pm
Here there is no problem to find long sleeved long to the ground pretty high neck nightgowns from really nice silky fabrics in beautiful colors. They are pricey bt worth it...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics