Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
What STORE would you like to see open up in BP ?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

flowerpower

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:13 am
yummy2 wrote:
A place to get scd food. Open for breakfast lunch & dinner. There are places to buy food designated for other diets, like gluten free etc. Wouldnt it be amazing to be able to get legal food based on the scd diet??

How about suggesting it to the healthfood stores? They might take up on it.

yummy2

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:20 am
Would be nice to have a place to sit down & eat too... Lunch with friends. Parties. Going out with dh for occasion...

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:27 am
Buy Buy Baby

Pandabeer

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:37 am
Grandmama wrote:
gp2.0 wrote:
A specialty bakery/cafe. Serving baked goods beyond sprinkle cookies and cinnamon cookies and black and whites and kokosh cake.

Something like a cholov yisroel crumbs. http://www.crumbs.com/cupcakes
Or an American Roladin: http://www.roladin.co.il/

There are so many FLAVORS lacking in our current baked goods. Pistachio, hazelnut, coconut, brandy, peanut butter, banana and so many more.

Specialty cupcakes.

Specialty donuts chanuka time.

Specialty hamentashen purim time.

Specialty cheesecakes Shevuos time.

An entire specialty dietetic line using almond flour (as opposed to whole wheat flour) and other substitutions to create goodies without the guilt.

Etc.

My daydreams aside *sigh* there IS a store missing from 16 ave. I can't recall what type of store offhand, but I remember thinking that there wasn't one on 16. Anyone recall what kind of store that might be? LOL

I'll try to remember. Meanwhile, I leave you with:

YUMMY! In EY you can find them at the Mamilla Mall in Jerusalem, and many other places as well.

How about cakes for Shavuos or all year round made with real dairy whipped cream?
They have them in London, why not here?
How about a dessert shop serving only coffee and desserts, sugar free or high calorie, with no need to eat a full lunch when taking out a friend?

You that whipped cream is parve heavy cream? Ifirst time I heard milchige whipped cream it was so funny as this is the origimal product that whipped cream was imitated

Pandabeer

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:39 am
I'm dreaming of an C&A, if you can get them to import to USA. I tried a few times but until now they have no interest

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:49 am
oh you know what I would love in BP? a DSW!!! who has patience to go to Atlantic Mall to shop at DSW? not me. I wish there was a more convenient location.

also, I would love Century 21 to be more conveniently located.

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:49 am
Pandabeer wrote:
I'm dreaming of an C&A, if you can get them to import to USA. I tried a few times but until now they have no interest

now if were talking importing.....oh my list is too long to start Smile

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 10:52 am
gold21 wrote:
oh you know what I would love in BP? a DSW!!! who has patience to go to Atlantic Mall to shop at DSW? not me. I wish there was a more convenient location.

as long as we are dreaming, can they turn 13th avenue into an indoor shopping mall? would be great in the winter

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:09 am
bnm wrote:
gold21 wrote:

as long as we are dreaming, can they turn 13th avenue into an indoor shopping mall? would be great in the winter
like like like Very Happy

mini

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:09 am
Daffy's

happy12

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:50 am
The Container Store.

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:57 am
happy12 wrote:
The Container Store.

yes!!!

TWINNY

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 12:15 pm
kohls

centurion

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 4:44 pm
a "pay-as-you-want" restaurant, where customers choose the price and pay how much they think their meal was worth. something like this: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05......html
those who truly can't afford, won't pay making it a combination soup kitchen and restaurant.

Kaybee

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 5:47 pm
Michael's and/or x-mas tree shop!

yummy2

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 6:03 pm
Babies r us! Can you imagine the parnassah? Open late hrs, everyone will be at ease delivering in maimo Wink

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 6:15 pm
yummy2 wrote:
Babies r us! Can you imagine the parnassah? Open late hrs, everyone will be at ease delivering in maimo Wink

they are nasty. I prefer Buy Buy Baby.

runninglate

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 6:24 pm
mini wrote:
Daffy's
I came here to write that!

yummy2

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 7:35 pm
Ladies, I can't believe no one thought of this sooner; BED BATH & BEYOND!!!

Mini Cookie

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:57 pm
bnm wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
How about a bank. There are no banks to be found in bp at all, specially 13th ave.

Flushing bank is opening in between Investor and Capitol One, you can flush all your savings down the drain.

Hey hey! and when youre done with the flushing you can head over to the new bank opening at Kosher Delight's lot! Anyone shocked?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries