Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
What STORE would you like to see open up in BP ?
Previous  1  2  3

bnm

Post Fri, Nov 04 2011, 12:00 am
Mollys Mama wrote:
bnm wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
How about a bank. There are no banks to be found in bp at all, specially 13th ave.

Flushing bank is opening in between Investor and Capitol One, you can flush all your savings down the drain.

Hey hey! and when youre done with the flushing you can head over to the new bank opening at Kosher Delight's lot! Anyone shocked?

I miss KD.

yummydd

Post Fri, Nov 04 2011, 1:05 am
[quote="Pandabeer"]
Grandmama wrote:
gp2.0 wrote:

YUMMY! In EY you can find them at the Mamilla Mall in Jerusalem, and many other places as well.

How about cakes for Shavuos or all year round made with real dairy whipped cream?
They have them in London, why not here?
How about a dessert shop serving only coffee and desserts, sugar free or high calorie, with no need to eat a full lunch when taking out a friend?

You that whipped cream is parve heavy cream? Ifirst time I heard milchige whipped cream it was so funny as this is the origimal product that whipped cream was imitated

A store selling Milchige cream cakes is my dream! I crave them! although I did make a pretty good imitation of a parkway black forest gateaux on shvous. (used goden flows milky whipped cream)

Redbird

Post Fri, Nov 04 2011, 1:22 am
Chalav yisroel starbucks!!! A nice quite place where you can sit and do work, with wifi of course.

chocolate chips

Post Fri, Nov 04 2011, 1:44 am
Leahs Mom wrote:
Chalav yisroel starbucks!!! A nice quite place where you can sit and do work, with wifi of course.
you really think you will do work?? it will be full of bugaboos and screaming kids! LOL

stkop

Post Fri, Nov 04 2011, 11:39 am
yummy2 wrote:
A place to get scd food. Open for breakfast lunch & dinner. There are places to buy food designated for other diets, like gluten free etc. Wouldnt it be amazing to be able to get legal food based on the scd diet??

I'd love a place like that!

Yidishemomma1

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 3:15 pm
Bsd

How about a parking Garage with discounted parking so you can actually find a place tp park when you go shopping in BP

Yidishemomma1

hattie1

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 6:58 pm
I go with a RAG SHOP type store too!

Happy 2B

Post Thu, Nov 10 2011, 1:17 am
kitov wrote:
H&M.

You absolutely do NOT want a Walmart in a heimishe area driving all the heimishe local merchants out of business.

V'chay Achicha Emcha.

I was thinking the same thing. I want target but I don't think it would be good for all the heimishe stores.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries