Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Monthly stomach virus! help

aimb'yisroel

Post Sun, Nov 13 2011, 5:28 am
I feel like my 2 yr old son is CONSTANTLY getting a stomach virus, or at least thats what it seems to be. he will randomly wake up in middle of the night and throw up, usually lasts for a couple of hrs of not keeping anything down, followed by a couple days diarreah. (this week it started during the day- acting totally fine then suddenly started vomiting) all the dr. says each time is "theres a bad virus going around" every time! I feel like he misses 2-3 days of gan each month just cuz he has another virus. ( dontknow if this is connected, but at one point during the summer he had diareah that just wouldnt go away for weeks, we did a stool test- nothing. dr. suggested taking him off dairy, we did and it eventually did stop but, he was fine when he started eating dairy again.) could this be something else not a virus?? why is he the only kid who keeps getting it from all the kids hes with?? someone mentioned its possible to have a "build up" that maybe hes not so tolerant of milk and it just builds up until he starts thworing up. im getting so tired of him being sick with the same thing so often! any suggestions of what else to look out for? or what it could be? thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics